GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo - am i the only one who thinks its crap?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/04/02 at 17:22
Regular
Does anybody else not like halo? i think its boring - games like Amped are far more entertaining in my eyes. Haribo
Fri 26/04/02 at 17:22
Does anybody else not like halo? i think its boring - games like Amped are far more entertaining in my eyes. Haribo
Fri 26/04/02 at 17:24
Regular
"Wobble"
Not boring by a long way - but not as good as they said.
Fri 26/04/02 at 18:17
"For the horde!!!!"
never played it
Fri 26/04/02 at 19:22
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
Haribo wrote:
> Does anybody else not like halo? i think its boring - games like Amped
> are far more entertaining in my eyes. Haribo

yep your the only one which means you must be wrong.
Fri 26/04/02 at 19:27
Regular
Halo - boring?
You're obviously insane.
Fri 26/04/02 at 19:44
Regular
"Unknown Legend"
Hey guys lay off him a bit, okay so Halo isn't boring but respect his views. He may not like the control system or FPSs altogether.
(or he may be rubbish at Halo :D)
Fri 26/04/02 at 20:04
Regular
I'll tell you what I think of Halo in a week or so. I've got it but I haven't played it yet. Jet Set Radio Future has taken over my soul.
Sat 27/04/02 at 07:48
Regular
"BOSE"
i agree with the guys :D

you're insane! Halo didn't get game of the year award for being "boring"
Sat 27/04/02 at 14:25
Alright. Maybe boring was the wrong word. just seems to be the same throughout (have i given up too early?)
Sat 27/04/02 at 15:21
I've recently noticed that out of all of the games i've played with my mate on the Xbox (Halo, JSRF, Amped, Transworld Surf) The only game which DOESN'T leave us screaming at the telly and chucking the pads across the room is Halo-the destructive shoot-em up! Its true... violence relaxes us.

Halo: Satisfying kill-fest, relieves tension
JSRF: "Just get up the f**king lamppost you stupid skater!!!"
Amped: "Why dony you land any f**king jumps you idiot, you were facing the right way!!!"
Transworld surf: This game almost resulted in the destruction of my Xbox!

I borrowed this from another thread hope this will answer your Question
LOL
Ria

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.