GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sony's cronies - Alterations"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/04/02 at 16:35
Regular
I have been listening to y'all bitching about the cronies who are as good as dead and have taken action.

1Asher D
2Natbuc
3CDouch
4Spanker
5Shadow
6Adrian
7TomUk
8Quazimodo
9RM18
(in no ranking)
The cronies

I am taking out: Spanker and CDouch. if need be more will be withdrawn too.

That means that in the next election (Tuesday) There will be 2 places available, meaning that the 2 people with the highest votes will be in.

My decision (for now) is final, got a problem with it then let you burn in hell!
Tue 30/04/02 at 20:41
Regular
heh the cronies run the forum LOL LOL
Mon 29/04/02 at 21:05
Regular
"95% organic"
I'm confused... who are Sony's cronies?... why are they holding a vote?... what do they do?

Is it a mason-style secret organisation? Is it a title/honour? Don't we already have a PS2 forum?

All strikes me as slightly peculiar.

#secret handshake#
Mon 29/04/02 at 19:50
Regular
yeh the vote is on wednesday i think
Mon 29/04/02 at 12:14
And we're the dark side of the force. Beware.
Mon 29/04/02 at 11:32
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Asher D wrote:
> Sony's cronies, we're sort of the force tht run this forum

Ah - and there was me thinking that SR ran these forums - I'm glad you cleared that up Asher.

Ok then...

Please Mr Asher sir, can I post a reply to a topic today ? Please let me - go on, please, go on, go on.....
Sun 28/04/02 at 20:03
Regular
i was actually waiting for him to say "depends on what" where i was gonna say "whether he lets you in or not" but he never did so i didnt put any thing else.

and who am i?

someone who dont do mingers
Sun 28/04/02 at 19:58
Regular
Nothing, the whole thing just seems so contrived...

P.S. I've got a bone to pick with you. Why did you say 'depends' to Nickobold when he asked to be in my story? I decide, not you, I don't know who you think you are!
Sun 28/04/02 at 19:56
Regular
and whats that supposed to mean
Sun 28/04/02 at 19:26
Regular
Fine, I can't wait to see who the newest member is...

*eyes roll*
Sun 28/04/02 at 18:18
Regular
Na†ßu© wrote:
> Wow...i aint been on in ages and i'm still a ruler...:D

Same here, i have been too busy messing about wit my web-site!!!

How iz everyone?

I finished my GTA3 Walkthrough today!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.