GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just Got It!!!!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/04/02 at 15:29
Regular
Hi there,

Went into town today and collected my X box with Halo and PGR, can't wait to leave and play it!!

Sorry SR couldn't wait so bought it in Virgin, £259 with both games, pretty good value.

Also got the DVD and getting the extra pad off my girlfriends little brother when MS send it to him (He got his xbox a few weeks ago).

I have a 100 mbps broadband connection in my office, can this be used for multiplayer? Is this set up yet I read it is possible to do it now although MS haven't set it up yet?

Thinking of sneaking it in at weekends with a portable tv and going online!!

Will post again when I've played it at least at home......
Fri 26/04/02 at 19:35
Regular
I finally got my Xbox today with Halo and JSRF.
I've not played Halo yet, but JSRF is sublime.
Fri 26/04/02 at 17:00
i feel i must step in here, gar-j you are talking out of your RECTUM mate no one has frozen any developements and no one certainly has pulled the plug on making games 4 the BOX if you don't want to get one fine it's YOUR LOSS but please get your facts right, or at least try to back them up.
Fri 26/04/02 at 16:53
Regular
"Touched!"
i've just come back from hmv with mine too (sorry sr but i am paying my mum back and she got it on her wallis card!) , already had halo waiting for it, just set it up now!
Fri 26/04/02 at 16:36
Regular
Gar-J wrote:
> I'm gonna wait before I get mine. Some games developers have pulled
> out of Xbox game production and others have frozen their projects.

Who and what projects?

Exactly. None.

More and more games are being announced all the time, there is no way that the Xbox is going to go the way of the DC, especially with this price cut.
Fri 26/04/02 at 15:41
Regular
I'm gonna wait before I get mine. Some games developers have pulled out of Xbox game production and others have frozen their projects. I don't wanna get another console just for it to die on me a few months after (Saturn and Dreamcast).
Fri 26/04/02 at 15:29
Hi there,

Went into town today and collected my X box with Halo and PGR, can't wait to leave and play it!!

Sorry SR couldn't wait so bought it in Virgin, £259 with both games, pretty good value.

Also got the DVD and getting the extra pad off my girlfriends little brother when MS send it to him (He got his xbox a few weeks ago).

I have a 100 mbps broadband connection in my office, can this be used for multiplayer? Is this set up yet I read it is possible to do it now although MS haven't set it up yet?

Thinking of sneaking it in at weekends with a portable tv and going online!!

Will post again when I've played it at least at home......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.