GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"star war episode 2: attack of the clones. coming to a GBA near you!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/04/02 at 22:10
Regular
The Gba game is upon us! episode 2 for attck of the clones will be very similar to jedi power battles but with a few substancial changes. their will be a first person flying mode aswell as your usual side scrolling destroy mode.
I have seen to good screen shots of the game and both look really good. the graphics look quite good and the shading and lighting looks sound.
in the game you will play as anikan skywalker, obi wan and mace wind in several different gamestyles. the game will roughly follow the plot of the film with a slight change here and there to make it slightly compatible with the GBA. You will be able to fight in lightsaber battles and destructive combat. the in flight game screen looks really good and im hoping that it will be a bigger succes than jedi power battles.

tell me what you think if you have seen the screen shots in nintendo officail magazine or just say if you are looking forward to it. I know i am cos i cant wait for the film.

One last thing: the game is being made by david.a palmer studios! the guys that made the awesome doom GBA!!! we can expect something good!
Thu 25/04/02 at 22:10
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
The Gba game is upon us! episode 2 for attck of the clones will be very similar to jedi power battles but with a few substancial changes. their will be a first person flying mode aswell as your usual side scrolling destroy mode.
I have seen to good screen shots of the game and both look really good. the graphics look quite good and the shading and lighting looks sound.
in the game you will play as anikan skywalker, obi wan and mace wind in several different gamestyles. the game will roughly follow the plot of the film with a slight change here and there to make it slightly compatible with the GBA. You will be able to fight in lightsaber battles and destructive combat. the in flight game screen looks really good and im hoping that it will be a bigger succes than jedi power battles.

tell me what you think if you have seen the screen shots in nintendo officail magazine or just say if you are looking forward to it. I know i am cos i cant wait for the film.

One last thing: the game is being made by david.a palmer studios! the guys that made the awesome doom GBA!!! we can expect something good!
Thu 25/04/02 at 22:17
Regular
"thursdayton!"
it looks good, ive seen screenshots. i cant wait for the film either, i am a real Star Wars nut. Ask me any question, I challenge you!!!
Fri 26/04/02 at 18:39
Regular
"Whatever!"
Same here - Im a huge Star Wars fan - The film is going to be brilliant and I hope this game will be too!! I will probably get it regardless!!
Fri 26/04/02 at 18:42
"Mimmargh!"
Looks like one of those games you should pick up, I like Star Wars (though Episode I was a bit lame).

Then again Doom looked good...
Fri 26/04/02 at 18:48
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
I think i might ask some questions but its just given me an idea for a wicked post! Who thinks i shud create a str wars post for evry topic on star wars? There could be quizes and star wars game info! cheats and help for all the star wars games. topics we could chat about could be stuff like:
"episode 2 better than 1 !"
"Obi wan or luke skywalker"
or
"If you could be a rogue squadron pilot who would you be?"

what do you say? i might put up a post on this but only if i get a majority vote? ask other people in other forums if you can!
Fri 26/04/02 at 19:06
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I haven't seen anything on it yet and with Star Wars games ranging from utter crud to extreme excellence, I'll be keeping an open mind with it while staying cautious. ;-)

Really can't wait to see the film ! :-)
Fri 26/04/02 at 19:06
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I aint a huge Star Wars fan but you should do it in the FOG chat, that's where you'll get the most people looking at it Pringle!
Fri 26/04/02 at 19:08
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Sounds a good little idea Pringle. ;-) I'll try and post in there inbetween writing on here and helping out on the site I write on. ;-)
Fri 26/04/02 at 19:11
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Thats exactly what i was thinking of doing bigman! but im not sure if It would stay alive in there cos so many people post so many useless topics and good posts get moved down the list when there not written in! i would probbably get alot of abuse as well if i did it in there! I dunno Ill wait till I get more replies in here first.
Fri 26/04/02 at 19:12
I think that it is a great idea!

Good one Pringle!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.