GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ps2 dropping in price...is this de end?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/04/02 at 14:19
Regular
oh deah

the time has come for ps2 to drops its price yet again

does this mean that it is making way for the ps3?

if so, is there much life left? i am a new owner, and dont want to have to buy a new consle for at least 2 years yet

btq ; xbox is going DOWN
Thu 25/04/02 at 14:19
oh deah

the time has come for ps2 to drops its price yet again

does this mean that it is making way for the ps3?

if so, is there much life left? i am a new owner, and dont want to have to buy a new consle for at least 2 years yet

btq ; xbox is going DOWN
Thu 25/04/02 at 14:26
You're jumping the gun a bit there. If there *is* a price drop, it's just to remain competitive. The established user base is already too big for the PS2 to suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
Thu 25/04/02 at 14:56
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Plus i dont think that Sony would be that un-loyal to us Sony owners by bringing the next Playstation out so soon, they would loose a hell of a lot of fans by doing this who would feel cheated.
Thu 25/04/02 at 15:54
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
The average life for a console is 4/5 years (Apart from Dreamcast!) so PS2 has a long while to go yet.

We heard about PS2 being released a good 18 months before it actually came out, we have heard nothing about a succesor yet so whenever it does come out, it will be a way off yet.
Thu 25/04/02 at 16:00
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
The end I hear?

This is nothing but the beginning my friends...
Thu 25/04/02 at 17:02
"High polygon count"
They couldn't bring the PS3 out yet anyway, as the machine doesn't exist - it's still in development.
Thu 25/04/02 at 17:25
Regular
"simpsons rule"
it dosent mean the end of the ps2 if the price is dropped
Fri 26/04/02 at 18:57
"For the horde!!!!"
the PS2 is selling like hot cake even in the spring! when winter comes they will be very few on the sheleves.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.