GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FREE LUIGI'S MANSION GAME!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 25/04/02 at 14:05
Regular
Yes it's true, if you are one of the first 100 customers to get down to the HMV in Oxford street in London at midnight on Thursday 2nd May you will be given a free Luigi's mansion game for your efforts, not bad. So obviously you will have to get there much earlier. NEWS BORROWED FROM WWW.GAMECUBE-UK.COM
Thu 25/04/02 at 14:05
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Yes it's true, if you are one of the first 100 customers to get down to the HMV in Oxford street in London at midnight on Thursday 2nd May you will be given a free Luigi's mansion game for your efforts, not bad. So obviously you will have to get there much earlier. NEWS BORROWED FROM WWW.GAMECUBE-UK.COM
Thu 25/04/02 at 16:48
Regular
Unlucky that I live in braford and go to school
Thu 25/04/02 at 18:06
Regular
Borrowed. Fantastic.
Thu 25/04/02 at 18:15
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
its a good promotion, shame it wasnt star wars rogue leader and then i would be down their in a flash! or they could have done a first 25 get to pick a game of their choice! now that would have been worth it!
Thu 25/04/02 at 18:24
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
OK i might of copied it from www.Gamecube-uk.com, but i thought it was brilliant news!!! Don't want to get in trouble now....
Thu 25/04/02 at 20:31
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I'm getting a free copy of Luigi's Mansion.....From Special Reserve as a GAD!:)
Thu 25/04/02 at 21:37
Regular
If i had the chance to get a free game Id be straight there

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.