GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why? What? When?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/04/02 at 21:22
Regular
Well, its only these last 8 remaining days until the Gamecube will be pushed onto my lil' number 78 doorstep and im just sitting at home twiddling my thumbs. I've so nearly wet my pants 6 times this week, all because of Gamecube. Ahhhh...well Black or Purple, 1 controller or 4, Memory Card or not, 1 game or 20 the Gamecube launch will be a pleasant time as long as:

A) You don't get a detention, just be a little angel for one day thats all! I know it'll be a challenge for me! My mate allready has one!

B) You plug you're Gamecube in and it Never Works/Says that you are too young to play/Blows Up, just HOPE!

C) You have all the stuff you need to play your GC well, this includes atleast 1 controller, 1 game(If you were stupid enough to not buy one), all the leads and of course a TV (Duh!)

D) You don't get too overwhelmed and jump on you're cube/squash you're new pal or do anything do...Kill It!

E) You don't go to get the Cube and find you don't have enough dosh, this has happened to me several times with mags. So take more than you need so you can be mugged of more money than possible!

F) If you're picking you're Cube up, make sure you don't get grounded!!!

Now here's things you should do:

A) Do nothing but play Cube and post on uk chat forums all weekend. Unplug you're phone and any device that will give you acess to outside you house

B) Remeber from Saturday morning you don't have to play you're cube 48 hrs straight, but 72 hrs straight as we have a bank holiday Monday...YAHOOOOOO!!!!!

C) Treat you're GC to some delicious Ice Cream when it gets a little overheated!!! It'll appreciate it i promise you (At you're own risk)!!! Anyone wishing to complain about giving their Cube Ice Cream and the Cube strangely puking everywhere email [email protected] or add me to MSN at that address!

D) Don't forget ITS MAY 3!!!

OK, I came out looking for a GAD, i'll admit, now those chancs I just flushed down the bog but It says that you gotta write things people enjoy, and I hope you guys enjoy reading this Guide to May 3 as much as I enjoyed writing it!
Wed 24/04/02 at 21:22
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Well, its only these last 8 remaining days until the Gamecube will be pushed onto my lil' number 78 doorstep and im just sitting at home twiddling my thumbs. I've so nearly wet my pants 6 times this week, all because of Gamecube. Ahhhh...well Black or Purple, 1 controller or 4, Memory Card or not, 1 game or 20 the Gamecube launch will be a pleasant time as long as:

A) You don't get a detention, just be a little angel for one day thats all! I know it'll be a challenge for me! My mate allready has one!

B) You plug you're Gamecube in and it Never Works/Says that you are too young to play/Blows Up, just HOPE!

C) You have all the stuff you need to play your GC well, this includes atleast 1 controller, 1 game(If you were stupid enough to not buy one), all the leads and of course a TV (Duh!)

D) You don't get too overwhelmed and jump on you're cube/squash you're new pal or do anything do...Kill It!

E) You don't go to get the Cube and find you don't have enough dosh, this has happened to me several times with mags. So take more than you need so you can be mugged of more money than possible!

F) If you're picking you're Cube up, make sure you don't get grounded!!!

Now here's things you should do:

A) Do nothing but play Cube and post on uk chat forums all weekend. Unplug you're phone and any device that will give you acess to outside you house

B) Remeber from Saturday morning you don't have to play you're cube 48 hrs straight, but 72 hrs straight as we have a bank holiday Monday...YAHOOOOOO!!!!!

C) Treat you're GC to some delicious Ice Cream when it gets a little overheated!!! It'll appreciate it i promise you (At you're own risk)!!! Anyone wishing to complain about giving their Cube Ice Cream and the Cube strangely puking everywhere email [email protected] or add me to MSN at that address!

D) Don't forget ITS MAY 3!!!

OK, I came out looking for a GAD, i'll admit, now those chancs I just flushed down the bog but It says that you gotta write things people enjoy, and I hope you guys enjoy reading this Guide to May 3 as much as I enjoyed writing it!
Wed 24/04/02 at 21:25
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I'll make a note of that :)
Wed 24/04/02 at 21:25
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
lol, damn right!
Wed 24/04/02 at 21:28
G) Hope it actually arrives!
H) hope someones in to collect it
I) fake injury so you dont have to work on saturday
Wed 24/04/02 at 21:30
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
lol, yeah you fake that injury better than anyone ever faked an injury in this history of faking injury's.......Yeah that makes sense!
Thu 25/04/02 at 07:01
Regular
AshMan wrote:

> A) You don't get a detention, just be a little angel for one day thats
> all! I know it'll be a challenge for me! My mate allready has one!

A Gamecube or a detention?

:)
Thu 25/04/02 at 14:13
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
What happens if the Gamecube comes but it doesn't arrive with a Game?? and no games come and then it's a bank-holiday monday which means you won't see your first game until about wednesday 8th!! Horrible thought.
Thu 25/04/02 at 15:11
I guess there's no demo disk with the machine then?
Thu 25/04/02 at 16:33
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Ummm...go to a high street shop and get a game!
Thu 25/04/02 at 17:50
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
J) Hope your dog doesn't mistake it for a tree stump...
k) No, it is not a handy basketball
L) However hard you try, it will not get up and serve you a prawn coctail, so leave it, it just wants to rotate disks in it's mouth, that's all, nothing moire, nothign lees.

LOL- great post AshMan, good ideas too! :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.