GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why did I just do that?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/01/08 at 23:36
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Ever had moments where you've thought that? Not in a guilty sense; more of a confused sense. You know, when you do things without realising which you wouldn't or shouldn't normally do when your in a sober state of mind, just through lack of concentration or something.

Like ... I dunno - ever gone to brush your teeth, and you inadvertently "press" the toothpaste onto the brush, which obvious you don't do - you squeeze it. Then you find out that you accidentally put hand wash on it or something?

I just thought this'd be a good idea for a fun topic. There hasn't been much going on here really and everyone's turned their attention to the Games forum.

So, got any good ones?

I've been known to sniff the top of a bottle of Coke before to see if it's gone off. Normally I only do that with milk, but I make so much tea nowadays that I just do it every time I make a drink!
Mon 21/01/08 at 09:05
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Smedders wrote:
> I ordered a beer in McDonalds in Blackpool once instead of a big
> mac meal.
>
> Mind you it was on a stag do after a few.

Ha! What did they say? Actually may try it at our local one and see what they do...
Sun 20/01/08 at 17:53
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Alfonse wrote:

> I once walked into a McDonalds and bought a meal, then walked out
> before it was even made. I think it was my sub-concious way of
> telling me to stay healthy =D

I ordered a beer in McDonalds in Blackpool once instead of a big mac meal.

Mind you it was on a stag do after a few.
Sun 20/01/08 at 14:54
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Alfonse wrote:

Present for you, Alfie. Have fun!
Sun 20/01/08 at 01:58
Regular
"Mad as a badger!"
Alfonse wrote:

*sigh* yup, done that as part of a drive through at McD's, ordered some food n then drove off without collecting first...

hippyman wrote:
Did it again today! Burnt fingers...

Yup, also done that many a time...God damn...
Fri 18/01/08 at 22:11
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Well at least you don't stir it with your finger!
Fri 18/01/08 at 18:38
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Did it again today! Burnt fingers...
Wed 16/01/08 at 21:02
Regular
I once walked into a McDonalds and bought a meal, then walked out before it was even made. I think it was my sub-concious way of telling me to stay healthy =D
Wed 16/01/08 at 20:02
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I have to laugh at myself sometimes. When I make a tea and want to take the tea bag out of my cup, sometimes I take it out with my fingers.

Hmmm... usually takes a few seconds for the immemse pain of boiling hot water to register before the realisation of how stupid I'd been. My Physics A-Level obviously didn't teach me anything.
Wed 16/01/08 at 18:48
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I almost poured sugar onto my cereal thinking it was milk. That would have been sweet though thinking about it...
Wed 16/01/08 at 18:15
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Silent Thunder wrote:
> I've done the trick of putting toothpaste onto an electric
> toothbrush and then turning it on before putting it in my
> mouth... do'h!

I'm guilty of that, but only once and it was a morning when I actually knew what I was doing. I just didn't know that would happen because I'd never done it before!

Everpain wrote:
> I've done the whole half-asleep thing so many times. Stirring my
> cup of tea with a knife and trying to spread butter on toast
> with a teaspoon, putting milk in the kettle, etc.

haha! Milk in the kettle. I've never actually heard of anyone doing that. Heard of people putting juice on their cereal though!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.