GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWF Stars dont get paid enough"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/04/02 at 20:39
Regular
Well they dont,when you look at how much footballers get for kicking a ball around.WWF stars risk there life every time they step into the ring footballers just get broken ankles or something like that,not broken necks and career ending stunts.

TE
Wed 24/04/02 at 20:39
"©opy Right™"
Well they dont,when you look at how much footballers get for kicking a ball around.WWF stars risk there life every time they step into the ring footballers just get broken ankles or something like that,not broken necks and career ending stunts.

TE
Wed 24/04/02 at 20:49
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
This is sooo true
I dunno how much they get paid but footballers get paid a hella lot for prancing about kicking a ball

They should sooooo get more money

Then again, so should I :)
Wed 24/04/02 at 20:50
Regular
and also remember they do display superb acting skills do these wrestlers. dont forget that!
Wed 24/04/02 at 22:58
Regular
"Bobba you"
Yeah but at the end off the day wrestling is an American sport and its not as popular as football so they arnt gonna get the same money.
Thu 25/04/02 at 19:40
Regular
"Where's SR?"
How much do they get paid? Do they get performance related bonuses and what kind of pay do they get while injured?
Fri 26/04/02 at 15:35
"©opy Right™"
This is a first everyone agrees with me.
Fri 26/04/02 at 18:22
Regular
Football generates a lot more money though...

From what I know a lot of wrestling pay is performance based, with a downside payment regardless of what they do, plus pay for every house show and taping they do. Plus how much merchandise they sell would also determine pay. My guess is that the WWF spends so much insuring their stars against injury their pay has to be reduced a little. Despite people saying its 'fake', and to a certain extent it is, there is a high degree of physicality and risk of injury involved so I think they should be paid more.
Fri 26/04/02 at 18:32
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Wrestlers get paid far more than they used to and now they do less. I'm sure all WWF wrestlers make a comfortable living. However you have to consider that they have to have enough money when their career is over. Some guys go on to their 40s or 50s while people like Mick Foley retire in their 30s and are set comfortably for life. In my opinion without knowing figures WWF wrestlers get paid enough but other wrestlers probably do not but there is no money to pay them.
Fri 26/04/02 at 18:35
Regular
Mick Foley had to really, there was no way his body could sustain what he was putting it through week in, week out. He's still a legend though...
Fri 26/04/02 at 18:58
Regular
"Where's SR?"
I read both his autobiographies. He really did have a brutal career, but in the end it made him rich and famous.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.