GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Look to the future :)"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/04/02 at 20:17
Regular
Which Gamecube game are you most looking forward to?? out of the list i have produced, your only allowed to pick one!! and if the game you want isn't on the list just say which gamecube game your looking forward to....

Super Smash Bros Melee
Super Monkey Ball 2
Animal Crossing
Zelda
Turok Evolution
Mario Sunshine
Star Fox adventures:Dinosaur Planet
Metriod Prime
Mario Tennis
Mario Golf

Great looking bunch aren't they!!! can't wait.
Wed 24/04/02 at 20:17
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Which Gamecube game are you most looking forward to?? out of the list i have produced, your only allowed to pick one!! and if the game you want isn't on the list just say which gamecube game your looking forward to....

Super Smash Bros Melee
Super Monkey Ball 2
Animal Crossing
Zelda
Turok Evolution
Mario Sunshine
Star Fox adventures:Dinosaur Planet
Metriod Prime
Mario Tennis
Mario Golf

Great looking bunch aren't they!!! can't wait.
Wed 24/04/02 at 20:20
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Super smash brothers melee, but one question, where is sonic adventure 2: battle? There are loads of people who can't wait to play it, me included!
Wed 24/04/02 at 20:25
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
SSBM all the way

"slip inside the eye of your mind...."
Wed 24/04/02 at 21:00
i looking foward 2 SSBM but if there was 1 other game i could choose it would be Perfect dark zero.
Thu 25/04/02 at 13:53
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I did say if the game wasn't on the list you could just say which one your looking forward to, if it isn't on there it doesn't mean i hate the game, i didn't put Perfect Dark Zero on there did i and that's perhaps the best first person shooter ever made....

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.