GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone for a game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/04/02 at 20:12
Regular
Anyone here got Quake 3 Arena and want a game?It will be on my game my ingame name be my fourm name and it will be called Fourm Fight.So tell me if you want a fight and what your ingame name is
Thu 25/04/02 at 17:24
I'd give you a game, but a) I don't have Quake 3 Arena installed and b) It doesn't work on the internet properly. It used to, but it is a laggy piece of...well...;D
Thu 25/04/02 at 17:19
Nickobold wrote:
> $alvatore wrote:
> i was gonna post this in the PC fourm but no-one goes there
> anymore(at
> least i dont think so)
>
> People still go on the pc forum.

do they? well sorry to nyone who does its just very quite over there
Wed 24/04/02 at 22:31
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I can't ever get a response from the Quake 3 master server, it don't seem to be up anymore?
Wed 24/04/02 at 22:20
Regular
"Bobba you"
$alvatore wrote:
> i was gonna post this in the PC fourm but no-one goes there anymore(at
> least i dont think so)

People still go on the pc forum.
Wed 24/04/02 at 20:23
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I go to the PC forum, but I don't have quake 3. I think you might get more of a response if you wanted a game on unreal tournement. Thats the real crowd pleaser.
Wed 24/04/02 at 20:23
actually i dont have time tonight so ignore this thread.Ill let you know if i have time tommorow
Wed 24/04/02 at 20:16
i was gonna post this in the PC fourm but no-one goes there anymore(at least i dont think so)
Wed 24/04/02 at 20:12
Anyone here got Quake 3 Arena and want a game?It will be on my game my ingame name be my fourm name and it will be called Fourm Fight.So tell me if you want a fight and what your ingame name is

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.