GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Weetabix Week"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/08/06 at 10:24
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Is anyone doing the weetabix week?

Today i had strawberry milkshake on my weetabix, it tasted ok.
Thu 14/09/06 at 15:16
"possibly impossible"
Used to have dry Weetabix and butter as a supper snack when I was young. Or Weetabix with honey. mmm.

Still eat it for breakfast (but with milk and sugar) and, yes, I've tried the Oatabix too, quite nice. I love the apple and raisin mini ones...
Thu 14/09/06 at 13:32
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I remember when I was a kid I used to eat the weetabix that was still whole but the bits of slop you get at the end I couldn't stand so I used to let our dog lick the bowl clean.
Thu 14/09/06 at 01:59
Regular
These Oatabix, they taste alright, I can't really tell much difference. The only thing I notice is that they really soak up the milk, it's all gone.
Thu 14/09/06 at 01:50
Regular
lol okay that's it I'm going to get some. I'm really hungry right now, milk and a nice layer of sugar :D I'll need it to help keep me up all day.
Thu 14/09/06 at 01:46
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Weetabix are my favourite cereal. I usually have them at night. Really nice covered in cold milk and a layer of sugar.
Thu 14/09/06 at 01:38
Regular
luxury weetabix? heh, no I haven't heard about that one, but I have heard about these new oat weetabix they just release. I haven't tried it yet, I wonder what it's like. My mum suggested having it with warm milk and sugar. Might give it a try.
Wed 06/09/06 at 13:55
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
You seen that new "luxury" weetabix that's coming out?

It's like them saying that the original weetabix is poor quality and you should buy this one from now on :D
Thu 17/08/06 at 13:52
Regular
Weetabix, milk and sugar

that's how adventerous I am :D
Thu 17/08/06 at 13:50
Regular
"cachoo"
Weetabix with strawberries and sugar is looovely
Thu 17/08/06 at 13:23
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Cold milk and honey is how I like it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.