GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What possion are you best at in football"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/04/02 at 19:00
Regular
I would just like ot know if you guys play for a school team and even if you dont what possion do you like playing in and what possion you play in the best. Well i'm best in goal than on pitch.
Sat 27/04/02 at 11:06
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Well, I have electric pace, and I ran the 100m in 13:90 with a bad leg. So, I rekon sub 13 times. I can run forever, 2miles in 13minutes. Im 10stone and a half and only 5'6 so I dont get knocked down easily.
Fri 26/04/02 at 21:40
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'm right-footed, I can cross and take decent corners, and for some reason Im played very well down the left of midfield - like I mentioned in another post.

I don't know why this is, as I also see myself as more of a 'central' player who has no real pace or speed.

I've also never played for the school or even tried out for a place in my current school's team. Maybe I should've?? But I didn't like any of the rest of the squad! :P
I did used to play for a local Sunday League side though, and I also mentioned that in the other post.
Thu 25/04/02 at 19:18
Regular
just about anywhere really. mainly left mid, or striker depends on tactics used and the team were up against
Thu 25/04/02 at 16:38
Regular
"simpsons rule"
im a great footballer i can play anywhere but im exellent in goal and good up front i play for a school team and i have scored 28 goals this season :D
Thu 25/04/02 at 10:44
Regular
"I love Dave music"
Centre-back (though not really built for it) or defensive midfield. Love getting stuck in to a nice meaty tackle (ooh er!) but also a pretty good passer, can't shoot for toffees though!
Thu 25/04/02 at 07:52
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Left Winger or Center mid. I go on the left even though im right footed, becauce I can cut it back and cross of shoot with my right, and my left is good enough for crossing anyway.
Wed 24/04/02 at 22:45
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Oops, forgot to say that I'm good playing up front, but I'm usually very nervous when I'm there, whereas someone who lives by me, who isn't as good up-front, seems to do better. But I must stress, Defence is the basis of Attack. I would compare myself to Gerrard (nowhere near as good as him), I mean the way he never gives up, he's always chasing the ball, and never afraid to get stuck in, that's my favourite bit ;) Also, I'm not to bad at the "Riise Rockets" either
Wed 24/04/02 at 22:45
Regular
possion or position anyway i used to play right back, up front, CB, CM.
Wed 24/04/02 at 22:44
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I don't care about the glory. I just enjoy scoring goals.
Wed 24/04/02 at 22:42
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I'm not one of those who wants all the glory for myself, hence, I purposely choose to play at Right-back, which I'm told I am very good at. I played for my school team last year as a right-winger, and scored 2 out of 5 matches. My theory is: the teams glory is praise enough for me, I just pass it to 'em, they finish it (sometimes), and we all celebrate...ah, the joys of defence...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.