GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ps2 or x-box you decide!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/04/02 at 18:14
Regular
waht is your favourite console out of x-box or ps2
Thu 25/04/02 at 16:43
"Mimmargh!"
The Decoy wrote:
> I agree with Edgy and contribute the following:
>
> PS2 But....... I am getting Xbox soon so I will have both, sorry all
> Game Cubers I don't want to offend but it just does not look like my
> thing.

I never said you have to like Gamecube, thats your opinion, but I would have liked the chance to vote for my upcoming favourite console.
Thu 25/04/02 at 16:39
Regular
The Decoy wrote:
> I agree with Edgy and contribute the following:
>
> PS2 But....... I am getting Xbox soon so I will have both, sorry all
> Game Cubers I don't want to offend but it just does not look like my
> thing.
>
> Also I like Dreamcast, oh and Edgy have they stopped net access? as I
> can never get on.

As far as I know, the Dreamcast's online capabilities are still there. However, I haven't been online with my Dreamcast for a couple weeks now. If I hear any new I'll let you know.
Thu 25/04/02 at 00:02
ok, as decoy wrote, "no offense", so nobody who disagrees with my ideas can touch me, even though they are in my view, true
opinion of gamecube = the best console by about 100 miles. (nintendo=magic and you know it)
opinion of xbox = probably good, wouldn't mind a free one at all. good games lineup, but as far as the futures concerned, no good games on the horizon but pc alsos. (eg operation flashpoint) i'll take this opportunity to add that if the xbox's sales don't rise dramatically in the next few months, it'll be a flop.
opinion of ps2 = the slang word for solid excretement. 2 games, gta + mgs2 that i'd like on ngc. my mate whom i had warned not to desert nintendo got one last christmas. its sold now, even though he still plays his n64
Wed 24/04/02 at 23:05
Regular
Although it is a good idea to vote for someone...look what happened in France for Example...
Wed 24/04/02 at 22:41
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Edgy wrote:
> After 5 or 6 votes?
>
> Can you imagine if the General Election was like that?

You mean it isn't ? ;-)) Knowone I know really bothers to vote anymore. The country is screwed no matter who you pick. ;-))
Wed 24/04/02 at 21:30
Regular
"um..."
I agree with Edgy and contribute the following:

PS2 But....... I am getting Xbox soon so I will have both, sorry all Game Cubers I don't want to offend but it just does not look like my thing.

Also I like Dreamcast, oh and Edgy have they stopped net access? as I can never get on.
Wed 24/04/02 at 21:23
I vote get 'em all! That's what I'm probably doing. GC now £130, PS2 maybe reduced to £150 and XBox £199. I can't go wrong. I won't get to play them if I do buy them, too much Uni stuff. Ahhhh, that's life!
Wed 24/04/02 at 21:16
Regular
shearer22 wrote:
> ok so i guess ps2 wins after all

After 5 or 6 votes?

Can you imagine if the General Election was like that?
Wed 24/04/02 at 21:13
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I'll go for X-Box.
Wed 24/04/02 at 20:35
Regular
"~yo dadio"
ok so i guess ps2 wins after all

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.