GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thank God for Joe Royle"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/10/00 at 12:42
Regular
Isn't it nice to see a player and club part on good terms? Well, maybe Weah didn't leave a happy Man City, but at least they let him leave. I was expecting them to try and make money out of his departure, infact, I could see him joining the likes of Bradford City for around £1m or so. But Joe Royle and Man City have shown the country that money isn't everything in football by releasing Weah on a free transfer. It's a shame that Man Utd (who I happen to support) didn't offer the same deal to Bosnich when he asked. I guess that Man City is ran by Gentlemen, while Man Utd is ran but tight fisted, ahem, not nice people. I guess most of us already knew that, but still, isn't it nice to know that Man Utd are finally out classed by someone? I can't see Man City winning the Premiership, but they just might be up for the most likeable club, and since they just beat Bradford 2-0 they might have a chance of staying in the top flight for one season at least. I'll end this with the question I've been asking myself all day, who should Man City get to replace Weah? And if they can't get anyone how will they fair in the premiership with only Dickov, Wanchope, Goater and the other forwards that don't get played?
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Wed 18/10/00 at 12:42
Isn't it nice to see a player and club part on good terms? Well, maybe Weah didn't leave a happy Man City, but at least they let him leave. I was expecting them to try and make money out of his departure, infact, I could see him joining the likes of Bradford City for around £1m or so. But Joe Royle and Man City have shown the country that money isn't everything in football by releasing Weah on a free transfer. It's a shame that Man Utd (who I happen to support) didn't offer the same deal to Bosnich when he asked. I guess that Man City is ran by Gentlemen, while Man Utd is ran but tight fisted, ahem, not nice people. I guess most of us already knew that, but still, isn't it nice to know that Man Utd are finally out classed by someone? I can't see Man City winning the Premiership, but they just might be up for the most likeable club, and since they just beat Bradford 2-0 they might have a chance of staying in the top flight for one season at least. I'll end this with the question I've been asking myself all day, who should Man City get to replace Weah? And if they can't get anyone how will they fair in the premiership with only Dickov, Wanchope, Goater and the other forwards that don't get played?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.