GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"football!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/04/02 at 13:52
Regular
Hi everyone, I'm knew here so can you please tell me which team you support, which console you have and if a you are male or female and (ofcource) your nickname. If you would like to become pals, so we can talk about whatever you want.
By the way I am a boy.
Wed 24/04/02 at 19:08
Regular
"Whatever!"
I support LIVERPOOL F.C!! I have a GBC, GBA, DC, N64 and PS2 - Im getting a GC next week hopefully. I am male and my nickname is my forum name Mattyboy!!
Wed 24/04/02 at 18:12
Regular
cool, ive got tickets for the FA trophey final at Villa Park on may 12th
Wed 24/04/02 at 18:09
Quinty wrote:
> im a bloke, support the mighty stevenage borough and im a sony dude.
>
> welcome to the forums

Stevenage eh? I live near there ground. I've seen them play a few times.
Wed 24/04/02 at 18:08
I'm a boy, I support Tottenham I have a DC and I just bought a PS2.
Wed 24/04/02 at 18:08
Regular
im a bloke, support the mighty stevenage borough and im a sony dude.

welcome to the forums
Wed 24/04/02 at 18:03
I am a boy, I support Arsenal, and I have a PS2,N64,PS,
Wed 24/04/02 at 16:27
Regular
"Bobba you"
Hi

I'm a boy i have a ps2 and i support Leicester City FC.
Wed 24/04/02 at 16:02
Regular
"DS..."
i dont suport any team as i find football dull and boring (hey it's just my opinion! ;P) I have almost every single console made by Nintendo including NES, SNES, N64, Gameboy classic, Gb pocket, Gb colour and Gb advance, and will most certainly be getting a gamecube on May 3rd.
Oh and i'm male (in case u had'nt guessed ;) ) and my Nickname is... slik! or Dark Avenger in phantasy star online :)
slik ~_~
Wed 24/04/02 at 14:12
Regular
oh yeah and
I support Man U, I have a PS2, i'm a lad and my nickname is no.2
Wed 24/04/02 at 14:08
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Don't listen to meka, his head isn' right at the moment, y'know, with him supporting Man Utd n'all that =P

Liverpool is where the real football is, hence me supporting them. I have an PS, N64(both of which now don't get used, with the exception of Goldeneye), a Dreamcast, which I still use all the time, it's THAT good. And finally, a GBA, of which, I got Super Mario 2 for it last week, still haven't finished it though...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.