GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"KOTR: CAW - Promo into Match - The Terminators vs. Flame and Heavy Heat"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/04/02 at 20:07
Regular
Welcome to SR Wrestling and our latest PPV extravaganza, King of the Ring! Well what a PPV we’ve witnessed so far! Some great match ups, but I think that things may still be hotting up…what? Who’s that…it’s the Terminators, we haven’t seen them in a while, in fact, and I think this is their first appearance in SRW!

The Terminators music hits and they come strutting down to the ring, god, they think they own the place! The crowd’s reaction is a little ambivalent – they don’t even though who these guys are, but by God they look impressive! The Exterminator slides into the ring and climbs onto the turnbuckle to some cheers as The Executor walks round the ring, goes to Howard Finkel and picks up a mic.

The Executor gets on the mic. ‘Can you believe that this is the first, yes the first time; the Terminators have made an appearance in SR Wrestling? I mean, I could understand it if we were some two-bob, thrown-together-at-the-last-minute amateurs, but you are looking at the finest tag team in wrestling today, and possibly any day, in the TERMINATORS! And if you idiots weren’t blind to the truth, you could see that!’

The mixed reaction turns most definitely into a cacophony of boos – they certainly causes a stir! The Terminator, who has been vigorously nodding his head in agreement and gesturing to the crowd throughout, gets the mic from his partner.

‘Of course, we talk the talk, but as someone will find out tonight, we can also walk the walk. We haven’t even had a match yet…but we’ll prove to you the strength of the Terminators in the only way we know how…and believe me, when we’re finished in SR Wrestling, there won’t be a single soul who hasn’t been TERMINATED! So this is a challenge, to any of you who think you can take on us, just…

*video on TitanTron begins*

‘Ooohh, the arena’s getting HOT tonight!

Who the…wait a second…is that…yeah, it’s Flame and Heavy Heat, mics in hand! The crowd cheers, and they are anticipating things to heat up now! Heavy Heat gets on the mic. ‘Terminators, the only reason you think you are so good is your 100% record, but what good is that when your total match number is…0!’ The crowd cheers. ‘And tonight, you’ll get your opponents, and by God you are going to get…a ROASTING!’ The crowd cheers again, especially when they see the Terminators becoming more and more agitated. Heavy Heat passes the mic to Flame. ‘And tonight, Terminators, you are going to…FEEL…THE…HEAT!’ The crowd go nuts; I think that is the birth of a new catchphrase!

The Terminators can’t take any more…they running up the ramp! They start getting it on on the ramp! Left hands by Flame on the Exterminator, whilst the Executor gains the advantage over Heavy Heat! Heavy Heat blocks a punch, and a kick to the midsection leaves Executor in a crumpled heap on the floor. Flame drags Exterminator into the ring and rolls him in…

DING DING DING! The match has officially begun. Flame starts to work on the Exterminator as Heavy Heat and a groggy Executor make their ways to their respective corners. Flame hits the ropes…knockdown to Exterminator! Flame picks up a dishevelled Exterminator and goes for a Suplex but the move is countered by a vicious looking Exterminator who lifts Flame and powerbombs him…even at this early stage… into the mat! By God, he almost broke him in half! I think they are trying to win this match early…Heavy Heat is wincing at the blow!

Exterminator tags in Executor; I can see some real damage coming Flame’s way. They both stomp on Flame’s crestfallen body, Heavy Heat desperately pushing his hand out for a chance of a tag. The Terminators pick up Flame’s body – man that body slam really took the wind outta Flame! The Terminators Irish Whip Flame into the mat, propelling his helpless body into the ropes and back…but a Double Clothesline by Flame!! The crowd go absolutely wild!

Now if Flame can just get the tag…He slowly drags himself into the corner…the Terminators are rising to their feet…but Flame makes the tag! The crowd go nuts! Heavy Heat is getting his first taste of SR Wrestling and boy is he loving it! Clothesline to Exterminator! Then to Executor! He starts stomping on Exterminator until he falls out of the ring, and turns his attention to Executor. They start exchanging punches, and Executor seems to be gaining the upper hand.

Executor hits the Powerslam and goes for the pin 1…2. broken up by Flame, who is hurried out the ring by the ref. Executor gets up, and boy is he ticked off! Tag to Exterminator, who begins to repeatedly punch Heavy Heat into a corner…but Heavy heat counters with a shoulder block, buying him some time. Heavy Heat starts to hit the Exterminator with some vicious chops…the crowd are chanting WHOO! After each one! Irish Whip by Heavy Heat… DDT! DDT to Exterminator. Heavy Heat goes for the count…1…kick out by Exterminator. Exterminator rolls out the ring…what is he doing, he looks like he’s taking a breather! Boos ring round the arena. Flame goes round the back and pushes him in! The crowd cheer!

Heavy Heat is waiting for him though…Back Suplex to Executor! Heavy Heat tags in Flame, who has a settle to score for earlier! Clothesline by Flame! What’s this…Executor seems to be calling for the ref! The ref peers over and starts talking to Executor, pushing Flame away. Never in all my years have I seen something like this in all my years! Boos ring loudly around the arena, whilst Flame looks quizzically at Heavy Heat…wait a second…what is Exterminator doing? Watch out Flame! LOW BLOW! LOW BLOW TO FLAME! Executor turns around, seemingly fine, and him and Exterminator start laughing! Why those cheating…

The boos have reached a deafening level! Flame is completely out of it! Executor tags in Exterminator, whilst Flame manages to stumble over to tag Heavy Heat in, and the action resumes! Heavy Heat jumps on Exterminator, hitting him with some good punches. He backs off…running elbow! He goes for the pin…1…2…kick out! A close call there! Heavy Heat gets up and pumps the crowd, who respond with a massive cheer! Exterminator manages to get up though and apply a sleeper hold on Heavy Heat while he tries to regain his bearings.

What’s this on the outside? Flam is shimmying around the outside of the ring so he’s standing right next to Executor! They start hitting each other…this match has become so intense they’re fighting on the outside! Heavy Heat and Exterminator slowly get up! Irish whip by Exterminator…he goes for the clothesline…but Heavy Heat ducks…and knocks EXECUTOR AND FLAME OFF THE APRON AND ONTO THE ANNOUNCERS TABLE! SLAM! Exterminator has just knocked Flame…AND his partner Executor through the announce table. My God!! The crowd have absolutely erupted!!

Both men are out cold! Heavy Heat starts hitting blows to the head of Exterminator, but Exterminator reverses and hits the BUG TERMINATOR! BUG TERMINATOR TO HEAVY HEAT! But the Exterminator didn’t catch Heavy Heat that well…but goes for the pin anyway! AND HE’S GOT HIS FEET ON THE ROPES! EXTERMINATOR IS USING THE SECOND ROPE FOR LEVERAGE! Heavy Heat is trying to kick out but can’t! The ref hasn’t seen it…Flame and Executor are still out…the ref goes for the count…1…2…3!

The Terminators have won…albeit by cheating! Exterminator had his foot on the ropes! Terminator goes off to check on his partner, and drags him up and raises his arm in celebration! Heavy Heat is going mad in the ring…he can’t believe he’s lost. This feud doesn’t end here…
Tue 23/04/02 at 20:07
Regular
Welcome to SR Wrestling and our latest PPV extravaganza, King of the Ring! Well what a PPV we’ve witnessed so far! Some great match ups, but I think that things may still be hotting up…what? Who’s that…it’s the Terminators, we haven’t seen them in a while, in fact, and I think this is their first appearance in SRW!

The Terminators music hits and they come strutting down to the ring, god, they think they own the place! The crowd’s reaction is a little ambivalent – they don’t even though who these guys are, but by God they look impressive! The Exterminator slides into the ring and climbs onto the turnbuckle to some cheers as The Executor walks round the ring, goes to Howard Finkel and picks up a mic.

The Executor gets on the mic. ‘Can you believe that this is the first, yes the first time; the Terminators have made an appearance in SR Wrestling? I mean, I could understand it if we were some two-bob, thrown-together-at-the-last-minute amateurs, but you are looking at the finest tag team in wrestling today, and possibly any day, in the TERMINATORS! And if you idiots weren’t blind to the truth, you could see that!’

The mixed reaction turns most definitely into a cacophony of boos – they certainly causes a stir! The Terminator, who has been vigorously nodding his head in agreement and gesturing to the crowd throughout, gets the mic from his partner.

‘Of course, we talk the talk, but as someone will find out tonight, we can also walk the walk. We haven’t even had a match yet…but we’ll prove to you the strength of the Terminators in the only way we know how…and believe me, when we’re finished in SR Wrestling, there won’t be a single soul who hasn’t been TERMINATED! So this is a challenge, to any of you who think you can take on us, just…

*video on TitanTron begins*

‘Ooohh, the arena’s getting HOT tonight!

Who the…wait a second…is that…yeah, it’s Flame and Heavy Heat, mics in hand! The crowd cheers, and they are anticipating things to heat up now! Heavy Heat gets on the mic. ‘Terminators, the only reason you think you are so good is your 100% record, but what good is that when your total match number is…0!’ The crowd cheers. ‘And tonight, you’ll get your opponents, and by God you are going to get…a ROASTING!’ The crowd cheers again, especially when they see the Terminators becoming more and more agitated. Heavy Heat passes the mic to Flame. ‘And tonight, Terminators, you are going to…FEEL…THE…HEAT!’ The crowd go nuts; I think that is the birth of a new catchphrase!

The Terminators can’t take any more…they running up the ramp! They start getting it on on the ramp! Left hands by Flame on the Exterminator, whilst the Executor gains the advantage over Heavy Heat! Heavy Heat blocks a punch, and a kick to the midsection leaves Executor in a crumpled heap on the floor. Flame drags Exterminator into the ring and rolls him in…

DING DING DING! The match has officially begun. Flame starts to work on the Exterminator as Heavy Heat and a groggy Executor make their ways to their respective corners. Flame hits the ropes…knockdown to Exterminator! Flame picks up a dishevelled Exterminator and goes for a Suplex but the move is countered by a vicious looking Exterminator who lifts Flame and powerbombs him…even at this early stage… into the mat! By God, he almost broke him in half! I think they are trying to win this match early…Heavy Heat is wincing at the blow!

Exterminator tags in Executor; I can see some real damage coming Flame’s way. They both stomp on Flame’s crestfallen body, Heavy Heat desperately pushing his hand out for a chance of a tag. The Terminators pick up Flame’s body – man that body slam really took the wind outta Flame! The Terminators Irish Whip Flame into the mat, propelling his helpless body into the ropes and back…but a Double Clothesline by Flame!! The crowd go absolutely wild!

Now if Flame can just get the tag…He slowly drags himself into the corner…the Terminators are rising to their feet…but Flame makes the tag! The crowd go nuts! Heavy Heat is getting his first taste of SR Wrestling and boy is he loving it! Clothesline to Exterminator! Then to Executor! He starts stomping on Exterminator until he falls out of the ring, and turns his attention to Executor. They start exchanging punches, and Executor seems to be gaining the upper hand.

Executor hits the Powerslam and goes for the pin 1…2. broken up by Flame, who is hurried out the ring by the ref. Executor gets up, and boy is he ticked off! Tag to Exterminator, who begins to repeatedly punch Heavy Heat into a corner…but Heavy heat counters with a shoulder block, buying him some time. Heavy Heat starts to hit the Exterminator with some vicious chops…the crowd are chanting WHOO! After each one! Irish Whip by Heavy Heat… DDT! DDT to Exterminator. Heavy Heat goes for the count…1…kick out by Exterminator. Exterminator rolls out the ring…what is he doing, he looks like he’s taking a breather! Boos ring round the arena. Flame goes round the back and pushes him in! The crowd cheer!

Heavy Heat is waiting for him though…Back Suplex to Executor! Heavy Heat tags in Flame, who has a settle to score for earlier! Clothesline by Flame! What’s this…Executor seems to be calling for the ref! The ref peers over and starts talking to Executor, pushing Flame away. Never in all my years have I seen something like this in all my years! Boos ring loudly around the arena, whilst Flame looks quizzically at Heavy Heat…wait a second…what is Exterminator doing? Watch out Flame! LOW BLOW! LOW BLOW TO FLAME! Executor turns around, seemingly fine, and him and Exterminator start laughing! Why those cheating…

The boos have reached a deafening level! Flame is completely out of it! Executor tags in Exterminator, whilst Flame manages to stumble over to tag Heavy Heat in, and the action resumes! Heavy Heat jumps on Exterminator, hitting him with some good punches. He backs off…running elbow! He goes for the pin…1…2…kick out! A close call there! Heavy Heat gets up and pumps the crowd, who respond with a massive cheer! Exterminator manages to get up though and apply a sleeper hold on Heavy Heat while he tries to regain his bearings.

What’s this on the outside? Flam is shimmying around the outside of the ring so he’s standing right next to Executor! They start hitting each other…this match has become so intense they’re fighting on the outside! Heavy Heat and Exterminator slowly get up! Irish whip by Exterminator…he goes for the clothesline…but Heavy Heat ducks…and knocks EXECUTOR AND FLAME OFF THE APRON AND ONTO THE ANNOUNCERS TABLE! SLAM! Exterminator has just knocked Flame…AND his partner Executor through the announce table. My God!! The crowd have absolutely erupted!!

Both men are out cold! Heavy Heat starts hitting blows to the head of Exterminator, but Exterminator reverses and hits the BUG TERMINATOR! BUG TERMINATOR TO HEAVY HEAT! But the Exterminator didn’t catch Heavy Heat that well…but goes for the pin anyway! AND HE’S GOT HIS FEET ON THE ROPES! EXTERMINATOR IS USING THE SECOND ROPE FOR LEVERAGE! Heavy Heat is trying to kick out but can’t! The ref hasn’t seen it…Flame and Executor are still out…the ref goes for the count…1…2…3!

The Terminators have won…albeit by cheating! Exterminator had his foot on the ropes! Terminator goes off to check on his partner, and drags him up and raises his arm in celebration! Heavy Heat is going mad in the ring…he can’t believe he’s lost. This feud doesn’t end here…
Tue 23/04/02 at 20:42
Regular
Great match. Hard for you as these teams are pointless and crap!
Tue 23/04/02 at 20:45
Regular
Thanks! I had nothing to go on really apart from basic guidelines as, although I have joined the writing team, I didn't have a match for this PPV and am writing Shaneo's match.
Wed 24/04/02 at 07:34
Regular
Hopefully I'll be given my own matches next time...

P.S. Do I have to write Shaneo's other match?
Wed 24/04/02 at 10:20
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
Dead Wonder wrote:
> Great match. Hard for you as these teams are pointless and crap!

Hey now wait a damn minute. I thought it was a great match, but do you have a team? Probably not.

Good match, but The Hellraizers have had 2 matches and lost both.
Wed 24/04/02 at 13:09
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
A little point. Put the owner of the wrestler in brackets next to the wrestler. Makes it easier to read and it will also explain who it is.

Well, the Terminators win and they said they would. Can't argue with results.
Wed 24/04/02 at 18:20
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Good match, but as GP said, you need the users' names in brackets, e.g...

"Look, Kevin Nash (allardini) is heading to the ring!"

Try and include the names every couple of paragraphs, but not just for the sake of it in tag matches, only if you're talking about that wrestler anyway.

Congrats to the wannbe Arnies. (Terminators!Pft...)
Wed 24/04/02 at 18:34
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Great debut match. How long are the Terminators going to stay a team with neither member posting here.
Wed 24/04/02 at 19:00
Regular
Just a few points...

1) I would have done the bracket thing but I didn't know who had the wrestlers.
2) I tried to make the match into the start of a feud by having the Terminators cheating, as losing their first match would have kinda killed their heat.
3) Thanks for the nice comments.
4) Can I have real wrestlers next time?

:-)
Wed 24/04/02 at 20:33
"©opy Right™"
Yes what a cheater i am

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.