GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Raising your word count! Raising your word count!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/04/02 at 16:49
Regular
Are you frustrated when people try to raise their word count, just so that they can get into the UkChatforums hall of fame. We must stop this.

There are many ways that they can do this:

Some people just write a load of jibberish.

Other people write things that are irrelevant.

Others repeat repeat repeat repeat things over and over again.

These fools slow down the server of Special Reserve and also waste time for scrolling through useful items.

We must make a stand here and now! If you are with me then make lots of posts under this topic today. This could cure baldness.*

* Baldness is highly unlikely to be affected by reading this article. If your hair actually does begin to grow then please post now and report this interesting find. There may be money in this.**

** Monitary value is very unlikely to be affected by reading this article.
Tue 23/04/02 at 18:18
Protoss wrote:
> Isn't this topic exactly what your describing!?
> If your fed up of stuff on the site then do something about it instead
> of ranting.

because i like ranting
Tue 23/04/02 at 17:38
Regular
"allardini's tagline"
Nickobold wrote:
> You have just done this topic to raise your word count what a idoit!

Yes. a total idoit.
Tue 23/04/02 at 17:13
"Mimmargh!"
If you learn from this Nikobold, and don't do stupid topics like our friend here Evilhanan, you will do well...
Tue 23/04/02 at 17:11
Regular
"Bobba you"
You have just done this topic to raise your word count what a idoit!
Tue 23/04/02 at 17:02
"Mimmargh!"
Isn't this topic exactly what your describing!?
If your fed up of stuff on the site then do something about it instead of ranting.
Tue 23/04/02 at 16:54
Hercules! wrote:
> And both of our posts right here add to it all.

It is very hypocritical if you write a post on this subject unless the post is blank, although that wouldn't work because you can't convey a point with a blank screen.
Tue 23/04/02 at 16:52
Regular
"Hmmm....."
And both of our posts right here add to it all.
Tue 23/04/02 at 16:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Well at least this isn't a topic that raises your word count.
Tue 23/04/02 at 16:49
Are you frustrated when people try to raise their word count, just so that they can get into the UkChatforums hall of fame. We must stop this.

There are many ways that they can do this:

Some people just write a load of jibberish.

Other people write things that are irrelevant.

Others repeat repeat repeat repeat things over and over again.

These fools slow down the server of Special Reserve and also waste time for scrolling through useful items.

We must make a stand here and now! If you are with me then make lots of posts under this topic today. This could cure baldness.*

* Baldness is highly unlikely to be affected by reading this article. If your hair actually does begin to grow then please post now and report this interesting find. There may be money in this.**

** Monitary value is very unlikely to be affected by reading this article.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.