GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good Cop- Bad Cop"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 23/04/02 at 14:25
Regular
New game due out later this year where you take control of a police officer who you can make follow the rules to up hold the law or do things the dirty harry way and break some of the rules to nail the bad guys. Well at least I hope that is the way it works. Anyway, anyone got any hard facts on this game? Info, screenshots etc?
Tue 23/04/02 at 21:29
Regular
"simpsons rule"
€x†€®míñå†ó® wrote:
> There was once in this magazine for ps2 drunk on the NYPD it looked ok
> but i never did think it was real, and it wernt.

i saw this aswell it loked pretty good but like you say it never came out coz it werent real
Tue 23/04/02 at 19:57
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Lets just hope it's not like Revolutions last game 'In Cold Blood'!
Tue 23/04/02 at 19:28
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I don't think this game will surpass max payne, it has some interesting ideas but we'll have to see if it will stand out from MP. And exterminator, I don't mean to sound offensive, but can you speak english?
Tue 23/04/02 at 16:38
Regular
"Bobba you"
There was once in this magazine for ps2 drunk on the NYPD it looked ok but i never did think it was real, and it wernt.
Tue 23/04/02 at 15:50
Regular
"Aye!"
AliBoy wrote:
> New game due out later this year where you take control of a police
> officer who you can make follow the rules to up hold the law or do
> things the dirty harry way and break some of the rules to nail the bad
> guys. Well at least I hope that is the way it works. Anyway, anyone
> got any hard facts on this game? Info, screenshots etc?

sounds good but how much freedom would you have in the game.
Tue 23/04/02 at 15:26
http://www.nucleargaming.com/sony/previews/
http://www.gamesradar.com/news/game_news_2039.html
http://www.xboxhero.com/previews/goodcopbadcop.htm
Tue 23/04/02 at 14:48
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Cant say Ive heard of it .sorry and all that
Tue 23/04/02 at 14:25
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
New game due out later this year where you take control of a police officer who you can make follow the rules to up hold the law or do things the dirty harry way and break some of the rules to nail the bad guys. Well at least I hope that is the way it works. Anyway, anyone got any hard facts on this game? Info, screenshots etc?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.