GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"more gamecube colours?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/04/02 at 21:55
Regular
i was lookin round the shops the other day and i was told that there will be a green gc released within weeks of the launch date! is this true? + has anyone heard about any other colours?
Mon 22/04/02 at 21:55
i was lookin round the shops the other day and i was told that there will be a green gc released within weeks of the launch date! is this true? + has anyone heard about any other colours?
Wed 24/04/02 at 20:10
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
No i don't think this is true i have never seen a green gamecube!! Spice will follow shortly after the launch while probably around XMAS silver,Gold and pink will arrive. I wonder if a Blue one will be released!
Wed 24/04/02 at 20:43
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I want a red one
Wed 24/04/02 at 20:44
Regular
i want lime!
Wed 24/04/02 at 20:48
how about shocking PINK 4 all you nice ninty boys?
Wed 24/04/02 at 21:01
look, nintendo have small light nifty equipment and we dont waste space putting big green blobs in the midle of everything! the only reason the -box doesnt have any other colours is because its too big to paint. + if u are such a big X-box fan y dont u put a big green blob in the midle of ur 4head!
Wed 24/04/02 at 21:05
the colour doesnt matter
Thu 25/04/02 at 07:10
Regular
I liked the gold and silver ones that were shown at the unveiling of the 'Cube
Thu 25/04/02 at 11:12
There all good. The green one will ( if ever released ) probaly look the best.
There was a pic in ngc.
Thu 25/04/02 at 16:40
Regular
There was actually a silver XBOX released in Japan but it didn't make a difference and was rubbish.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.