GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"new game cube colours?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/04/02 at 21:43
Regular
Ive bin looking around the shops and ive bin told that there will be a green gamecube within weeks of the launch date. is it true? + does anyone no about any other colours?
Mon 22/04/02 at 21:43
Ive bin looking around the shops and ive bin told that there will be a green gamecube within weeks of the launch date. is it true? + does anyone no about any other colours?
Mon 22/04/02 at 21:44
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
I wouldn't have thought it's true as there isn't any in Japan or the U.S but there is the Spice colour which is very nice (I already have a controller in the colour).
Mon 22/04/02 at 21:45
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Purple & Black for uk release. Then later orange should be introduced. Also i have seen pictures of gold, silver and pink. I think the gold and silver qubs looks tacky! :)j
Mon 22/04/02 at 21:59
if silver looks tacky id hate to see the pink!
Mon 22/04/02 at 22:01
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Thats not tacky, it's just not for us males..... right?
Mon 22/04/02 at 22:08
good point! well made! sorry girls
Mon 22/04/02 at 22:35
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
AshMan: i'd buy a pink one *long silence* .........for my sister
JC: Do you have a sister???
AshMan: No...
Mon 22/04/02 at 22:41
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Why dont you just paint the cube whichever colour you like?

Seems like the best way to get the colour you like.

Could have a multicoloured one or a polka dotted one.

I dont, in any way, advise you to do this though........ unless you can paint it without getting paint in all the wrong places.

:D
Mon 22/04/02 at 22:45
hmmm someone said something about a see through one in another topic - that would be cool
Tue 23/04/02 at 16:19
even though there will "aparently" be a wide range of colours im still gonna go for purple! it looks great on my GBA and on the gamecube

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.