GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Everquest on PS2"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/04/02 at 18:44
Regular
for those of you who don't know what everquest is it's an on-line RPG. The PC version is already 3 years old and as thosands of players on it's servers worldwide but can the PS2 make improvments to the MMORPG market or will it be a total flop, what do you think?
Fri 26/04/02 at 18:11
"For the horde!!!!"
> However FFXI is going to be a MMORPG so it will be interesting to see
> if it can beat EQ at it's own game.

it will :)
Wed 24/04/02 at 15:10
Regular
"Aye!"
:P
Wed 24/04/02 at 11:46
Regular
"Aye!"
isn't anybody going to add to this forum?
Tue 23/04/02 at 09:49
Regular
"Aye!"
KR wrote:
> final fantasy rules the RPGs though

yes final fantasy is the biggist RPG franchaise but up to now it's been a single player type game while everquest is a pure multi player game and one other point is the FF series as been on all game formats, EQ up to now is only on PC.

However FFXI is going to be a MMORPG so it will be interesting to see if it can beat EQ at it's own game.
Mon 22/04/02 at 21:42
Regular
final fantasy rules the RPGs though
Mon 22/04/02 at 20:54
"Right!!!!!™"
Mr. Furby wrote:
> i've played the demo for the everquest game on the ps2, from what i
> can tell the game is a pretty good conversion of the pc game, maybe
> even a little bit better, the main improvement was probably the
> controls, which are pretty good.

Yeah my mate said it was good, he might have just seen clips or something i dont know he said it was good any way.
Mon 22/04/02 at 20:28
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
i've played the demo for the everquest game on the ps2, from what i can tell the game is a pretty good conversion of the pc game, maybe even a little bit better, the main improvement was probably the controls, which are pretty good.
Mon 22/04/02 at 18:44
Regular
"Aye!"
for those of you who don't know what everquest is it's an on-line RPG. The PC version is already 3 years old and as thosands of players on it's servers worldwide but can the PS2 make improvments to the MMORPG market or will it be a total flop, what do you think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.