GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gran Turismo 3"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/10/00 at 16:52
Regular
I heard that Gran Turismo 3 will be released on a DVD format disc so that means that there will be 2.6gb of a Pure Racing Simulator. The game will feature 150 cars from all major manufactures around the world. Each of the 150 cars on the game takes a fortnight to create and every car is ensured to be in the most detail possible. Each car will have its own life like engine sound and when a cars are approaching you from behind you will hear all of them and not just one like in the original PSX versions on Gran Turismo. The game will include 15 tracks, the ones from Gran Turismo 2 and also the Monte Carlo an Japanese track. With all this specifications this is bound to be a truly great game.
Fri 20/10/00 at 21:20
cool thanx!
Wed 18/10/00 at 20:47
Its out in a month in Japan
Wed 18/10/00 at 20:46
January 2001
Wed 18/10/00 at 19:20
does any one know when gt3 will be realesed? an approxamat date will do year month
Wed 18/10/00 at 10:27
I think that if you nwant a game so badly, you should not resist your inner self and just head down to the shop when the game is released and go buy it. I think that GT 3 will be a groundbreaking game, coupled with the fact that it has more storage space due it being shipped on DVD format, and with many developers now turning to use Full screen anti-alising in games to make even better quality graphics, I think that the box just screams when you go into the shop " Buy me... you know you want to!!". Put it this way, if GT 3 is so good and the graphics look so polished, what the hell are we to expect in a year when they say they will be able to reproduce the graphics that were in films, for example Starship Troopers! I would suggest that if you want the game so badly, go and get it. I am saying this because I have GT 2 as well!!!
Tue 17/10/00 at 22:14
Regular
"Whatever!"
Would it be worth getting Gran Turismo 3(AKA GT2000)if you have already got Gran Turismo 2?
I want this game so much, but would it be just the same game underneath or something new?
Tue 17/10/00 at 18:18
pretty much what i heard 150 cars each with own sounds but i heard there will be more tracks like 20 odd???? i dunno now, and im already getting ready to draw the curtains say bye to my frends for a month when gt3 (formaly gt2000) hits the streets!

vai

ps cant wait for MGS2
Tue 17/10/00 at 16:52
I heard that Gran Turismo 3 will be released on a DVD format disc so that means that there will be 2.6gb of a Pure Racing Simulator. The game will feature 150 cars from all major manufactures around the world. Each of the 150 cars on the game takes a fortnight to create and every car is ensured to be in the most detail possible. Each car will have its own life like engine sound and when a cars are approaching you from behind you will hear all of them and not just one like in the original PSX versions on Gran Turismo. The game will include 15 tracks, the ones from Gran Turismo 2 and also the Monte Carlo an Japanese track. With all this specifications this is bound to be a truly great game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.