GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Halo - bash em"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/04/02 at 17:47
Regular
we all get frustrated when you are in the middle of a shoot out and you have to stop and reload.I often die before in the middle of reloading. Well, if you hit the enemy while you are reloading you can still put up an effective resistance when you are not using your gun.A punch is more effective than a gun you can kill certain enemies with just one hit!!!!!
Wed 24/04/02 at 13:48
Regular
"Aye!"
what!?
Wed 24/04/02 at 12:12
Regular
"BOSE"
true in some words. on easy a melee (hitting an enemy with your weapon) attack can kill one of those shrimps by doing it once. a melee attack can also kill most enemys with one hit if you hit them from behind. i've tried this on a few enemys. takes about 2 on a hunter and it don't work on the flood
Tue 23/04/02 at 21:39
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, never noticed that myself. :-|

Have to look more carefully next time.
Tue 23/04/02 at 09:30
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
savatt said:

>>Dunno if anyone else does this but when I've been through a frustrating moment with an enemy (more often than not an Elite), I tend to go upto the body and start beating the crap out of it with the butt of my rifle, sending blood flying up the wall next to it and giving the floor a new colour while I hurl abuse and swear my head off at the git I just downed.

--Oh yeah!!! I often do that, especially when an elite keeps runnign away to let his shield recover! When i do kill him, I look down at him and melee his body on the floor, turning teh whole floor area bright blue..... but dont u fidn that if u keep melleing his body it really slows down!!! MAjor slowdown, try it next time u play. Keep meleeing a dead covenant and eventually ur melee will take longer and longer, it seems to slow down play!
Mon 22/04/02 at 23:07
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
yeah - that and the detailed abuse. I decided to leave that out cause I want to stay on these forums. ;-))
Mon 22/04/02 at 22:31
Regular
"Ninty's best friend"
savatt1668 wrote:
> Dunno if anyone else does this but when I've been through a
> frustrating moment with an enemy (more often than not an Elite), I
> tend to go upto the body and start beating the crap out of it with the
> butt of my rifle, sending blood flying up the wall next to it and
> giving the floor a new colour while I hurl abuse and swear my head off
> at the git I just downed.
>
> All thats needed to complete the scene is for Masterchief to have an
> optional England shirt. ;-))

you missed the MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA off the post :)
Mon 22/04/02 at 21:26
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Dunno if anyone else does this but when I've been through a frustrating moment with an enemy (more often than not an Elite), I tend to go upto the body and start beating the crap out of it with the butt of my rifle, sending blood flying up the wall next to it and giving the floor a new colour while I hurl abuse and swear my head off at the git I just downed.

All thats needed to complete the scene is for Masterchief to have an optional England shirt. ;-))
Mon 22/04/02 at 17:47
we all get frustrated when you are in the middle of a shoot out and you have to stop and reload.I often die before in the middle of reloading. Well, if you hit the enemy while you are reloading you can still put up an effective resistance when you are not using your gun.A punch is more effective than a gun you can kill certain enemies with just one hit!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.