GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand theft auto 4"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/04/02 at 16:39
Regular
on gta3(grand theft auto 3) they have 10 types of weapons if they added more weapons like knifes, super soker, laser gun and a whip it world be cool won't and if they were low bridges on gta4 you could get double deckers drive to the bridge and your roof would rip of then you could see people on top of the bus.if they wanted to put new cars,planes or boats i wold put in cruise liners (like Titanic)what you can drive and ride, big planes to drive up and fly though the air and land in like a holiday place and for cars you could have double deckers,horses,and lots of other sort of animals and one more thing imagion if you could enter a building kill people and destroy fruits,clothes and lots more things ,then go to the top of the building and use the missle laucher to fire from above then nick helicopters to get away.
Mon 22/04/02 at 16:39
on gta3(grand theft auto 3) they have 10 types of weapons if they added more weapons like knifes, super soker, laser gun and a whip it world be cool won't and if they were low bridges on gta4 you could get double deckers drive to the bridge and your roof would rip of then you could see people on top of the bus.if they wanted to put new cars,planes or boats i wold put in cruise liners (like Titanic)what you can drive and ride, big planes to drive up and fly though the air and land in like a holiday place and for cars you could have double deckers,horses,and lots of other sort of animals and one more thing imagion if you could enter a building kill people and destroy fruits,clothes and lots more things ,then go to the top of the building and use the missle laucher to fire from above then nick helicopters to get away.
Mon 22/04/02 at 16:56
"Right!!!!!™"
Some good ideas but your going over the top abit they wont be able to fit all that in to one game :D
Mon 22/04/02 at 17:26
On GTA4 I think they should have amazing new weapons including:Chainsaws,knives,laser guns and high tech assault rifles with sniper sight!!

I also think you should be able to hijack moterbikes,helicopters,planes including concorde,cruise liners,school buses and jet fighters which allow you to drop bombs!

Also I think there should be a bigger range of missions including destroying this particular place with your brand new spanking jet fighter!
also there should be missions where you have to rob a bank or take hostages in a fast food restaurant!!!

I would also want you be able to form a new gang and give the members certain orders to do something!!

But the main thing I would want to see is a two player mode where there is modes including battle mode,rampage mode,co-op mode and hijackarama!!!!

In Battle mode you have to try and kill each other but remember,your opponent could be on any of the new islands!!!!

In Rampage Mode you have to destroy everything in your sight,in other words,kill as many things as you can!!The one whos killed the most vechicles and people in the chosen time limit,WINS!!!

In co-op mode you have to work together to destroy a certain thing,or hijack a certain vechicle or even take over a certain building!

In hijackarama you have to hijack as many cars as you can in the time limit,and of course,the one who hijacks the most vehicles win,BUT if you hijack a special vehicle(Jet fighter or cruise liner) you get special bonus points!!!

I would also enjoy to see multiple characters to pick from,not just one who doesnt have a name!!!

Overall if GTA4 has all this modes and special features in it, i would buy it as quick as you can say "I wonder if its rated 18 again"!!!!!!
Mon 22/04/02 at 17:33
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
:) I think I counted 2 full stops in all of that!
I have only been here 15 days but lots of people have covered this topic and won't bother to reply to it. :) nice ideas though

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.