GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Microsoft to Reduce Xbox Price Even Further!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/04/02 at 14:58
Regular
This price drop will take effect in about a month when the Gamecube is selling thousands of units every day and nobody whatsoever is buying the Xbox....Microsoft eventually be so desperate that they will be giving them away!!
Mon 22/04/02 at 20:43
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
ok more free games and controllers from ms then!
Mon 22/04/02 at 19:54
well its all about opinions i wouldnt pay £150 for a GC but i payed £299 for Xbox that shows how much i liked the games on XBox! and with 2 free games and a free controller on the way its becoming better every day!

just posting my OPINION so no flaming me u lot did the same!
Mon 22/04/02 at 17:15
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I just checked the prices on SR to compare the x-box and the gamecube.

For around £200 you can get an x-box console with an official joypad and a scart lead. Thats it, sod all else.

But for around £180/185 you can get a Gamecube console, with an official controller, a unofficial logitec 3 controller, a memory card, a scart lead and Star Wars: Rogue Leader. See the difference.

Well I'm glad I'm getting a GC, what a great price, microsoft are going to have a hard time competing with this console, especially at that price.
Mon 22/04/02 at 16:08
"I hate that!!!"
Me neither.

I defenetaly won't pay £199 but I might just pay £120
Mon 22/04/02 at 16:04
"Right!!!!!™"
Thats good i might be able to get one then cos i aint paying ot much for it!
Mon 22/04/02 at 16:00
"I hate that!!!"
What price is coming down to now?

Well there's a reason.

They know that if they don't lower the price Nintedno will be in feirce competition and they won't be able to fight it of for long.

No doubt once and if they do drop the price of the box from down under again Nintendo will probabaly follow with yet another price drop.
Then you kow what that means!!

A PRICE WAR over the two consoles.
Mon 22/04/02 at 15:06
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Even if they offered to give me one i probably wouldn't accept it.

Keep it away!

nnoooooooooooooooooooooo
Mon 22/04/02 at 14:58
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
This price drop will take effect in about a month when the Gamecube is selling thousands of units every day and nobody whatsoever is buying the Xbox....Microsoft eventually be so desperate that they will be giving them away!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.