GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"In your Face!!!!!!"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 22/04/02 at 11:48
Regular
hahaha. gamecube price down!!!!!!! thought you could beat us eh??? well not anymore. i dont mind if you cry....
Wed 24/04/02 at 19:02
Regular
"BOSE"
Bluegoblin wrote:
> yah many kiddies will pester their mothers for one at christmas you
> watch.

yeah many kiddies'll be begging their mums to go and buy them the console with all the kiddie games that are on it :)
Tue 23/04/02 at 16:01
Regular
"Aye!"
adrian wrote:
> Its good the GC has gone down £30, as that will save me some
> money when I get one in the summer. The PS2 and Xbox will have some
> very strong competition from the GC at this price.

yah many kiddies will pester their mothers for one at christmas you watch.
Tue 23/04/02 at 09:54
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Its good the GC has gone down £30, as that will save me some money when I get one in the summer. The PS2 and Xbox will have some very strong competition from the GC at this price.
Mon 22/04/02 at 21:02
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Shut up all of you. If Nintendo and its 'nancy boy games' (ie Eternal Darkness, Die Hard Vendetta, Resident Evil et al) never existed, then the gaming world would be a far, far, far poorer place. If you have never played a Nintendo game and not felt there was something special about it then there is something wrong with you.

'Nintendo is kiddy' - a) No, it has plenty of 'adult' titles b)are you so childish you have to prove your 'masculinity' by playing hard core 'cool' games that 'improve your image' ?????? Play games, not try to impress everybody else.
Mon 22/04/02 at 20:27
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Sivart6 wrote:
but you just had to take it further didnt you?
----
Yes.

Any more questions?
Mon 22/04/02 at 20:11
wow tom. your the wierd one thats going over the top!! it was all meant to be a joke but you just had to take it further didnt you?
Mon 22/04/02 at 19:53
Regular
"Touched!"
Why can't people just like all three consoles or just keep their stupid comments to themselves? no one appreciates them away
Mon 22/04/02 at 19:45
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Goatboy wrote:
> Good lord,it can type

No it can't, look at its post one more time. :P

-------------

Sivart6 wrote:
"shhhhhhhh.... be quite"

Be quite what? Satisfied with my Xbox? Ok.

-------------

"TRY and play your breezeblock"

Nah, I found that playing the Xbox is a lot more satisfying. Playing with a breezeblock gets boring after a while, trust me.

-------------

"its true ours cant build buildings"

I'm sure a little mortar would solve that problem. 25 GC's cemented together would make a lovely wall. Taa.

-------------

"GAMECUBE RULZ"

So what is this new word "RULZ" it really amazes me.

-------------

"For the love of god people they are only games consoles - you know, made to AMUSE YOU"

Yes. I agree. All the consoles are BRILLIANT! Hear that? The GC is brilliant, the Xbox is brilliant, and the PS2 is brilliant. You go and play on your favourite console. We'll play on ours. Cheers.
Mon 22/04/02 at 19:44
The world would crumble if the nintendo fanboys died oh no it actually wouldn't as they are just pointless spammers :)
Mon 22/04/02 at 19:05
Regular
"Here I am - TAKE ME"
For the love of god people they are only games consoles - you know, made to AMUSE YOU

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.