GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"cars password section options"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Cars'.
Tue 08/01/08 at 22:01
Regular
hi can you help me to cheat
how do i get to the password section once i have got to the options to type in the cheats for disneys cars
thanks lin
Wed 09/01/08 at 07:15
Regular
hi sorry its a psp lin
Tue 08/01/08 at 22:47
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Ok, we know its a Sony at least. :)

So I guess its either a PSP or a PS2. Its easy to tell the difference, the PSP is a handheld machine with its a own screen, a PS2 you plug into a TV.
Tue 08/01/08 at 22:25
Regular
dont know just got it for christmas for my son sony black new light weight if that means anything? thanks lin
Tue 08/01/08 at 22:24
Regular
thanks thats where i got the cheat from but when i go into options there is nowhere to type in any password? any help welcome lin
Tue 08/01/08 at 22:16
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
What console/machine are you playing on?
Tue 08/01/08 at 22:13
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Hey, welcome to the site. Might be worth to have a look on Freeola: Click here Hope it helps. :)
Tue 08/01/08 at 22:01
Regular
hi can you help me to cheat
how do i get to the password section once i have got to the options to type in the cheats for disneys cars
thanks lin

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.