GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NikeFootball"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/04/02 at 19:41
Regular
Has anyone had Nike Football come to their school? I had them come last thursday and we played Scorpion K.O. I was just wondering if they had gone everywhere?

Also go on NikeFootball.com and play the actual game for prizes

:)
Sun 21/04/02 at 19:41
Regular
Has anyone had Nike Football come to their school? I had them come last thursday and we played Scorpion K.O. I was just wondering if they had gone everywhere?

Also go on NikeFootball.com and play the actual game for prizes

:)
Sun 21/04/02 at 19:44
Regular
no i aint had nike football come to our school, ask people in FOG chat
Sun 21/04/02 at 20:15
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Or sport forum
Sun 21/04/02 at 20:17
"Right!!!!!™"
My brother did but they never got to play games with people they just gave them these slip things to win a prize off football boots or something and a footballer go to there school its stve walse what a let down.
Sun 21/04/02 at 20:40
Regular
Your well lucky they haven't come to our school and i don't think they will be did any footballer's come with them when they came?
Sun 21/04/02 at 21:54
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Yeah but Steve, stars would never come to our school. For anyone who doesn't go to my school (which will include alot of you), we recently had a fight at our school. The two kids in the fight were expelled and many other students are set to be suspended. Would the insurance companies like it if footballers came to our school? I don't think so.
Sun 21/04/02 at 21:55
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Oh and i forgot to add, the nike football advert is really cool. He he, for once Ronaldo's team didn't win.
Mon 22/04/02 at 14:14
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
Nike are far more likely to turn up your school than at the schools of many of their underaged/underpayed thirdworld workers........er hang on, they don't even have schools to go to because they are busy working 16 hour shifts in sweatshops for less than 20p a day to provide you with shoes that cost £100 to buy and £5 to make........so you have my sympathy
Mon 22/04/02 at 14:43
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
This maybe true but if you look at the citizens of Brazil then you will see that they are supposedly poor. If you then look at the Brazilians who turn up at any of Brazil's football matches then you will see that they are not as hard done by as you may think. Alot of the supporters have the brazilian football kits which surely would not be affordable if they were as poor as they say. I am not trying to offend any one from Barazil it is just that whenever a country, like Barzil, is spoken of or thought of they seem to think that it is a poor country. In some cases there are many poor families and the money we donate is well spent and i wish that people in parts of Africa had the same opportunities as us.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.