GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cool"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/04/02 at 15:43
Regular
I've just drawn the main character for this game I'm designing. Just couldn't get it into my head what the hell he would look like... but it really had to be something special. Didn't need to look really hunky, sexy, or anything... just a person.

I drew him, and looked at him. Looked a bit dumb.

So I put it aside, and now I've looked at it again, it's fantastic. It's exactly how he should look. Fits into everything I've written about so far.

Cool.

Just a little post saying that. All the best things are always better the second time, so perhaps I've hit gold. :0)

Nothing more today. And sorry, no, can't show him.
Mon 22/04/02 at 18:35
Regular
Yup, t'is true. I usually worry if I think something rocks the first time I hear it. I've got it worked out to a point.

Basically, when you first hear it, if you hear a point that makes you think "Hey, that bit was really cool", then it's likely you won't like it after a few listens.

Well, for me, anyway.
Mon 22/04/02 at 18:30
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
It's true, especially with music.

It can be crap first time, but repeated listening improves it. Anti-Flag is a good example.

Things can also go the other way though.
Mon 22/04/02 at 00:16
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yep taking another real look at something can always help. Before now I've thought something I've written wasn't all that good but alas on a second viewing it wasn't so bad after all and seeing as it was work for school I can tell you that it got a good mark so ummm yeah, I agree.
Sun 21/04/02 at 22:10
Regular
Argh!

This topic is not about my idea, that you have no chance in hell of seeing because of these little things called agreements and signatures. Not that I've signed anything, but I may have to.
Sun 21/04/02 at 21:41
"Right!!!!!™"
Could you put the drawing on a web site or something so we can see it :)
Sun 21/04/02 at 21:12
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Please tell us. You can kill us afterwards.
Sun 21/04/02 at 18:47
Regular
Got a name. Fantastic name. Can't tell you it.
Sun 21/04/02 at 17:14
Regular
"Brrrrr."
What's the game called or haven't you thought that up yet?
Sun 21/04/02 at 16:33
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Were you drunk the second time...?

Nah, just kidding, I'm sure the pic is good. But why can't we see it? Can we ever see it? (before the guy is in the game I mean :D)

Anyway... keep up the good work with drawing people and writing games!
Sun 21/04/02 at 16:06
Regular
Bah.

This topic ain't about my drawing, it's about taking a second look at things and seeing them as better.

Idiots, the lot of you... I dunno... :0)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.