GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"launch day titles...."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/04/02 at 15:16
Regular
Right i could be wrong but heres a list of the launch day titles, please update this regulary and reply to me as Nintendo seem to be dropping games out of the launch list at a day to day basis. I have also added the ones what have been put back or rumoured to have been put back, but i have told you this in brackets.

Luigi's mansion
Star Wars Rogue Leader
Wave Race Blue Storm
Sonic adventure 2 Battle
Super Monkey Ball {Has this title been put back????}
Universal Studios
Burnout
Crazy Taxi
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3
ISS 2 {PUT BACK, RELEASED LATER IN MAY}
2002 Fifa World Cup {Has this title been put back?????}
Driven {TBA}
Tarzan
Donald Duck
Cel Damage {TBA May 3rd or May 10th}
Extreme G3
Bloody Roar
ESPN winter sports
NBA street
NHL Hitz 20-02
Dave Mirras Freestyle BMX 2
Batman Vengeance

That's all of them and surprisingly it does look alot, some of these titles might be wrong so please help me espicially where Super Monkey Ball is concerned, has this title been put back??????
Sun 21/04/02 at 15:16
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
Right i could be wrong but heres a list of the launch day titles, please update this regulary and reply to me as Nintendo seem to be dropping games out of the launch list at a day to day basis. I have also added the ones what have been put back or rumoured to have been put back, but i have told you this in brackets.

Luigi's mansion
Star Wars Rogue Leader
Wave Race Blue Storm
Sonic adventure 2 Battle
Super Monkey Ball {Has this title been put back????}
Universal Studios
Burnout
Crazy Taxi
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3
ISS 2 {PUT BACK, RELEASED LATER IN MAY}
2002 Fifa World Cup {Has this title been put back?????}
Driven {TBA}
Tarzan
Donald Duck
Cel Damage {TBA May 3rd or May 10th}
Extreme G3
Bloody Roar
ESPN winter sports
NBA street
NHL Hitz 20-02
Dave Mirras Freestyle BMX 2
Batman Vengeance

That's all of them and surprisingly it does look alot, some of these titles might be wrong so please help me espicially where Super Monkey Ball is concerned, has this title been put back??????
Sun 21/04/02 at 15:30
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
m.o.t wrote:
> ISS 2 {PUT BACK, RELEASED LATER IN MAY}

Where did you hear that? Is it not still on the schedule for May 3rd?
Sun 21/04/02 at 15:44
Regular
"Rasmus R The Best!"
I'm Wrong, just found out, sorry about that. ISS2 is still a launch title, please could you help me has Super Monkey Ball been put back???
Sun 21/04/02 at 15:48
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Thank god for that! When i read that ISS2 had been put back i almost had a heart attack!

I would still think that Monkey Ball is a launch title aswell, seeing as it's one of the Gamecubes killer titles I wouldn't have thought that it would be delayed.(But anything can happen in the games industry)
Sun 21/04/02 at 15:55
Regular
"hit the road jack"
I don't think SMBall has been put back because i went into GAME and they had gamecube boxes and the game boxes, including luigi, waverace and supermonkeyball on the shelf and a poster stating ' get all of these 3rdamay!'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.