GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Games Into Movies ? Movies Into Games ?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/01/08 at 18:24
"keep a rockin'"
Have you ever seen a film and thought...
If that were a game, that would be awesome ?!
And viceversa.
If so... tell us what you would love to to be made into a game or movie !

Mine would be for the film 300 to be a game and Assassins Creed and Anyone of the GTA series games... Probably San Andreas to be turned into a film !
Sat 12/01/08 at 16:54
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Yeah they weren't bad, was pretty fun just jumping around buildings.
Fri 11/01/08 at 23:01
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
spiderman games have been pretty good too
Thu 10/01/08 at 23:21
Regular
Zelda: The Animated Movie

And bring back the amazingly retarded "excuuuuuuuse me princess"

That was comedy legend.
Thu 10/01/08 at 09:25
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
the lord of the rings games were quite good too actually
Wed 09/01/08 at 16:46
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Just remembered that Halo is being made into a film, isn't it? Wonder how well that will go down.
Wed 09/01/08 at 16:36
"possibly impossible"
300 was made into quite a good PSP game.

Heavenly Sword would make an interesting movie. Well, apart from the fact that it's pretty much a movie with playable bits anyway...
Wed 09/01/08 at 16:30
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I think quite a few films would make awesome games in theory, but often in practice they'd be shocking compared to the film. As for games to films, not too sure about that either... Resident Evil...
Tue 08/01/08 at 19:34
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
i thought silent hill was really well adapted as a film considering its weirdness. however it didnt quite capture how scary it is to play, but they still did a good job!
Tue 08/01/08 at 16:59
"keep a rockin'"
Metal Snore Solid !
The Metal Gear Series in my opinion is in no way boring.
I think that the story is the most epic and outstanding of any game that i have ever played !
And i must admitt i have played alot of games !
I think the story makes you want to play on to the next part of the game withought giving up, for instince.
Some games that i have played that the story isnt great i gave up after a while because i just wasent that interested !
Metal Great Solid More Like ! =D
Mon 07/01/08 at 18:36
Regular
"8==="
Hitman, oh wait...

I think a lot of games have movie imitations and vice-versa. Oni seems to draw from Aeon Flux etc and then something like Ultraviolet draws from Oni.

Starship Troopers became Armorines.

I'd like to see any of the Monthy Python movies made into a new game. Perhaps an Omen game too where you get to play as Damien and the do-gooders trying to stop him, the Fahrenheit engine would do the job I think.

Speaking of which Fahrenheit is one of those movie/game crossovers a bit like Metal Snore Solid 2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.