GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Should Final Fantsay release for Xbox?"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/04/02 at 12:50
Regular
Anyone would like to see Final Fantsay games for Xbox? If yes and vote yes and If no and vote no.
Wed 24/04/02 at 07:31
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
devilmaster0 wrote:
> Anyone would like to see Final Fantsay games for Xbox? If yes and vote
> yes and If no and vote no.

I think all X-Box owners would like to see Final Fantasy on X-Box! As it would actually help Microsoft sell more than a couple X-Boxes in Japan. Thing is, it won't happen! Sony and Nintendo are the lucky ones to get the Final Fantasy games. Going that the X-Box is selling REALLY badly in Japan, I can't see one of Japan's greatest developers rushing out to develop games for the X-Box, when they know they can jsut sell loads on PS2, GC and GBA!

:)
Tue 23/04/02 at 22:11
Regular
"Should Final Fantasy X be realeased on Xbox?" - I hope not. I can't stand that RPG turned-based battle nonsense.
Tue 23/04/02 at 21:53
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Bluegoblin wrote:
> sony has shares in squaresoft so i dobt it will

Those shares didn't stop Nintendo getting the game back on their consoles.
Tue 23/04/02 at 16:53
Regular
"Aye!"
sony has shares in squaresoft so i dobt it will
Sun 21/04/02 at 16:36
Regular
"Link to the Future"
I don't think square will take the risk of bringing Final Fantasy to the X-Box. After all it's doing terribly in Japan (where Final Fantasy does best) and after square really mucked up after that movie I think they will try to be very careful and probably won't risk things like that. Plus if a Japanese gamer already has a PS2 or a GC why buy an X-Box to play a game he can already play on the console he owns?
Sun 21/04/02 at 16:16
Regular
"*Xbox vs PS2*"
Final Fantasy is the one biggest RPG game ever and it released on PS1 and Nintendo. Final Fantasy is the biggest sales ever when it comes out for PS2. It would be so fanstatic if it released on Xbox and it will rocket up the sales. Come on Microsoft, please begged Squaresoft to make Final Fanstay for Xbox.
Sun 21/04/02 at 16:14
I think microsoft should look into it as it would get alot of people interested in x-box
Sun 21/04/02 at 15:42
Regular
"I dressed myself !!"
I would like Final Fantasy on X-Box! Im not too keen on Final Fantasy, it would be such a better game if fights were in real-time and not turn based! But im sure I would buy it if it went to X-Box.
Sun 21/04/02 at 14:56
HálloHowArtThou wrote:
> i think it may only be me but what is Final Fantsay?

Have you just come out of an extra long hibernation? =P

I dont think they should unless its just a port.
ie. 1 game thats the same for the Box, PS2 and Cube
Sun 21/04/02 at 13:36
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Of course, can't imagine anyone not wanting Final Fantasy on their console. Even if your not a fan of the series knowone can deny how big a game it is, so obviously you want all the biggest games on your console if not for you, but to help sales.

Personally I like the series though and would buy it if Square made it for X-Box.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.