GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"weekly gamecube chart-The players poll!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/04/02 at 12:21
Regular
READ THIS BEFORE POSTING ON THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

Every saturday I will be posting a players top ten chart of gamecube games!
To do this I need people to vote on my thread for their favourite gamecube game!

When I release the chart I will also release a bit of quirky news and a tip for one of the chart games!

Rule 1: 1 vote per person per week!
Rule 2: No fake games!
Rule 3: When I count up the votes, I will post this message ''Stop Voting!'' any votes made between that message and the chart announcement will not be counted!
Rule 4: After The chart announcement, you can begin to vote again.
Rule 5: You do not have to have played a game to vote for it, you just have to have read a review and seen some screenshots!
Rule 6: You can vote for games that have not been released, but the game must be coming within a months time of your vote.

Thanks for coming on my thread, and if you are one of the well known players, please advertise this thread on other popular threads!
Sun 28/04/02 at 21:54
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
Hey people, I just found this in the older topics section, come on, vote
Sat 27/04/02 at 14:06
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
Boss Pac-Man wrote:
> that cheat was in NOM

It's everywhere, you just go to somewhere like freakycheats or most GC cheat websites and you'll find it!!
Sat 27/04/02 at 14:04
"+ suspicious minds"
that cheat was in NOM
Sat 27/04/02 at 14:02
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
I.lovegamecube said somehting about a cheat for rogue leader! how can we do the cheat when the concole and the game isnt even out yet! shut up!
Sat 27/04/02 at 14:00
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
START VOTING!!!!!!!!
Sat 27/04/02 at 13:59
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
Here is the chart (it only goes up to 4 because not many people voted)

1. Super smash Bros. Melee
2. Luigi's Manion and Star Wars Rogue Leader.
3. Super monkey Ball
4. Burnout, Extreme G3, ISS2 and Wave Race

My tip today is for Star wars Rogue Leader!!

to unlock all the standard levels in the game, go to the password screen and enter this code: !??QWTTJ then type CLASSIC.

My piece of quirky news is:

Pikmin:the soundtrack reached 6th in the japenese chart!!
Sat 27/04/02 at 13:43
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
STOP VOTING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fri 26/04/02 at 19:42
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
I.love.gamecube check out my star wars post and say what you think about the question ive been asking!
Fri 26/04/02 at 19:35
Regular
"hiyaaaaahhhh!!!!"
I would say swrl because it will last you ages and it has varied gameplay, but if you're willing to wait a few days, definately ssbm!!!!!!
Fri 26/04/02 at 19:32
Regular
I dont know what game to get with my GC, any suggestions i.love.gamecube?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.