GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Thats right, im a Ninty"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/04/02 at 22:58
Regular
Yes I have decided to go Nintendo, and buy a Gamecube. No im not turning my back on good old Sony, im just expaning my gaming horizon. I couldnt resist its cool look, and there are some game I am intersted in (Smash bros, Sonic etc). Plus There will obviously be a new mario tennis and kart, which I couldnt miss. So expect to see me around here...

Sony and Nintendo rule!
Microsoft suck
Sun 21/04/02 at 16:57
Regular
"Brrrrr."
I don't know what to get!
Sun 21/04/02 at 12:27
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Im not sure on what my first titles will be, and no I dont have a GBA yet, but plan to get one. Thats another reasen why GC sounds good.
Sun 21/04/02 at 03:01
Regular
what he said : )

welcome to the dark side. did they take you through the goat sacrifice ritual yet? my advice, wear an apron - i never did get those stains out of my sweater. oh, and don't eat any breakfast that day.
: D
Sat 20/04/02 at 23:20
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I agree blah blah blah but I have found myself favouring the X Box over the PS2 now because of the price drop.
Sat 20/04/02 at 23:10
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
well said! So what game syou gettin on realease? Im gettin rogue leader and smash bros! hav you got a GBA?
Sat 20/04/02 at 23:08
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
I could, but I dont want to be banned
Sat 20/04/02 at 23:06
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
CDouch wrote:
> Sony and Nintendo rule!
> Microsoft suck

Couldn't have put it better myself!

:)
Sat 20/04/02 at 23:03
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
"consider yourself my friend
consider yourself part of the family!"
"Weve taken to you quite strong
were sure were going to get along!"
sorry for the chorus from oliver i just souldnt help it! well welcome to our forum! i prefer sony to xbox n e way but only just! who does bill gates think he is! stick to your sodding windows! cos thats actually gonna make you alot of money!
Sat 20/04/02 at 22:58
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Yes I have decided to go Nintendo, and buy a Gamecube. No im not turning my back on good old Sony, im just expaning my gaming horizon. I couldnt resist its cool look, and there are some game I am intersted in (Smash bros, Sonic etc). Plus There will obviously be a new mario tennis and kart, which I couldnt miss. So expect to see me around here...

Sony and Nintendo rule!
Microsoft suck

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.