GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GameCube Pre-Orders Inportant Info"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/04/02 at 20:02
Regular
I today checked from my tracking number my Gamecube pre-order status (ordered 4 weeks ago) to see the following

"THIS ITEM HAS BEEN CANCELLED
This refers to either a request by yourself to cancel the item or circumstances which have forced us to cancel (for example: long-term non-availability)."

I had ordered the Star Wars Jedi bundle, I have not cancelled this and have had no notification from Spocial Reserve that they have done so. I had also ordered Luigis Mansion and a RGB Scart cable, these were still active on my order, if I had not checked this would I have just got these items and no GC on release day?

Also I recevied my Credit card bill this morning on which I have been billed in full for my order!

I don't know what Special Reserve are playing at, but they have just lost a customer! especially as they have taken money for goods for which they cannot obviously supply. I will know have to order elsewhere and hope to get a release machine.
Sat 20/04/02 at 21:37
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
portoss wrote:
>Pringle28 wrote:
> Protoss wrote:
> >Pringle28 wrote:
> >Ive got loads of free stuff from them before!
>
> Yeah, I think thats because of Reddies mate!
>
> nah! i know what reddies are! there the tokens you get from buying
> stuff. I got things of the list for really slow deleviries or damaged
> boxes. i ask in the shop in sawbridgeworth and their normally really
> good about it!

>I was just kidding, but you got free stuff from slow deliveries -> thats pretty neat

I know its pretty good! you shud try it protoss next time you have a problem! what store do you go to?
Sat 20/04/02 at 21:32
Don't worry I will be speaking to SR when they open at 10:00 tommorow morning, though I would post it so anyone else who has pre-order could check they were OK.
Sat 20/04/02 at 21:29
"Mimmargh!"
Pringle28 wrote:
> Protoss wrote:
> >Pringle28 wrote:
> >Ive got loads of free stuff from them before!
>
> Yeah, I think thats because of Reddies mate!
>
> nah! i know what reddies are! there the tokens you get from buying
> stuff. I got things of the list for really slow deleviries or damaged
> boxes. i ask in the shop in sawbridgeworth and their normally really
> good about it!

I was just kidding, but you got free stuff from slow deliveries -> thats pretty neat.
Sat 20/04/02 at 21:18
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Protoss wrote:
>Pringle28 wrote:
>Ive got loads of free stuff from them before!

Yeah, I think thats because of Reddies mate!

nah! i know what reddies are! there the tokens you get from buying stuff. I got things of the list for really slow deleviries or damaged boxes. i ask in the shop in sawbridgeworth and their normally really good about it!
Sat 20/04/02 at 21:06
"Mimmargh!"
Pringle28 wrote:
>Ive got loads of free stuff from them before!

Yeah, I think thats because of Reddies mate!
Sat 20/04/02 at 21:03
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
well shame we cant do nuthin about it! you shud e mail SR and find out where your cash has gone and then you shud ask for a refund or sumthing of the freebies list. their normally pretty good about mistakes. Ive got loads of free stuff from them before!
Sat 20/04/02 at 20:05
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Phone em, mail em do summit! but dont leave it too long! j
Sat 20/04/02 at 20:02
I today checked from my tracking number my Gamecube pre-order status (ordered 4 weeks ago) to see the following

"THIS ITEM HAS BEEN CANCELLED
This refers to either a request by yourself to cancel the item or circumstances which have forced us to cancel (for example: long-term non-availability)."

I had ordered the Star Wars Jedi bundle, I have not cancelled this and have had no notification from Spocial Reserve that they have done so. I had also ordered Luigis Mansion and a RGB Scart cable, these were still active on my order, if I had not checked this would I have just got these items and no GC on release day?

Also I recevied my Credit card bill this morning on which I have been billed in full for my order!

I don't know what Special Reserve are playing at, but they have just lost a customer! especially as they have taken money for goods for which they cannot obviously supply. I will know have to order elsewhere and hope to get a release machine.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.