GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Online play"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/04/02 at 19:04
Regular
Will the online play be any good? Won't it be like playing Age of empires on the internet where every 10 secs someones computer stops momentarily and the game is annoying rather than fun? If you think about games like GTA3 online that would be impossible because it will be really slow. Or have Sony come up with some sort of solution to this that i haven't heard about. Which games do you think will be the best online, any game even if it isn't going to be online.
Sat 20/04/02 at 19:04
Will the online play be any good? Won't it be like playing Age of empires on the internet where every 10 secs someones computer stops momentarily and the game is annoying rather than fun? If you think about games like GTA3 online that would be impossible because it will be really slow. Or have Sony come up with some sort of solution to this that i haven't heard about. Which games do you think will be the best online, any game even if it isn't going to be online.
Sat 20/04/02 at 19:05
Regular
Playing a game like Tekken or a game like GT3 where you have to compete.
Sat 20/04/02 at 19:08
Regular
Well that is where a special thing called broadband comes in where it will be just like playing a game normally not on the internet. I think any shoot em up would be good online.
Sat 20/04/02 at 21:15
"Right!!!!!™"
Red faction would make a good online game i think :D
Sat 20/04/02 at 21:53
Regular
i think final fantasy 11 would be good if they sort out how to pay for it.
Sat 20/04/02 at 21:55
Regular
another big problem maybe hacks.
Sun 21/04/02 at 14:36
Regular
"simpsons rule"
† Ð㥠Wålké® † wrote:
> Red faction would make a good online game i think :D
so would max payne :D
Sat 27/04/02 at 17:40
"For the horde!!!!"
online RPG's will be cool if they do sort out a connection
Sat 27/04/02 at 18:23
Regular
"WWJD"
I don't think the online games on the PS2 will be slow or anything they should run fine i can't wait for FFXI
Sat 27/04/02 at 20:12
Legendary Link wrote:
> another big problem maybe hacks.

Hacks shouldnt be a problem like on PC games. With the PS2 nobody can make and hand out any trainers or hacking tools.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.