GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameboy Advance"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/04/02 at 15:06
Regular
Hey. I'm thinking of getting a Gameboy Advance tommorow - i was just wondering what games people would advise me to get. I want a decent platformer so was thinking super mario world: mario advance 2, or sonic advance. My sis already has mario kart so i dont need to get that one. Thanks to anyone who gives me some advice.
Sat 20/04/02 at 15:06
Hey. I'm thinking of getting a Gameboy Advance tommorow - i was just wondering what games people would advise me to get. I want a decent platformer so was thinking super mario world: mario advance 2, or sonic advance. My sis already has mario kart so i dont need to get that one. Thanks to anyone who gives me some advice.
Sat 20/04/02 at 15:29
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Yer get Mario Advance 2 if you want a platformer.

If you want a good game that's gonna last you HOURS get Advance Wars.

Tony Hawk 2 or 3 are pretty good if you fancy a extreme sports games.

Wanna beat em up, Tekken or Street Fighter 2 is what you want.

If you want some great musical fun wait for "Britney" to come out!

And if you fancy an RPG get Golden Sun!

:)
Sat 20/04/02 at 17:21
Regular
"thursdayton!"
If you get one game, Golden Sun. Mario is good, so is Tony Hawks, but Golden Sunn will have you hooked on playing it for months.

<{TPHÎ}>
Sat 20/04/02 at 17:29
Regular
"-_-"
Advance Wars ROCKS
Sat 20/04/02 at 17:44
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Advance Wars is good, but Golden Sun ROCKS more than Advance Wars.

<{TPHÎ}>
Sat 20/04/02 at 17:48
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
i would get Sonic advance, as it is really a good game to play. Super mario advance 2 is also a great game, but I had it on the SNES, so I won't get it. Sonic is a great game to own, I do, and it is one of the best investment i have ever made in a game.
Sat 20/04/02 at 21:21
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Sonic Advance
Sat 20/04/02 at 21:27
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
golden sun, sonic advance, advance wars, tony hawks pro skater two and my personal fave Jedi power battles!
Sun 21/04/02 at 18:54
thanks for the views everyone. I havnt got one yet but hopefully wednesday i will trade in some stuff. Thanks again
Wed 24/04/02 at 22:03
I got my Black GBA today - its so cool! I wanna get super mario world 2 soon. I'm currently playing on my sisters GBA games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.