GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand theft auto 3-your opinions"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/04/02 at 14:57
Regular
i've seen it and it looks brilliant. and i would get it except for the fact it could come out on platinum soon enough. Should i get it now or wait?
Sat 20/04/02 at 14:57
i've seen it and it looks brilliant. and i would get it except for the fact it could come out on platinum soon enough. Should i get it now or wait?
Sat 20/04/02 at 17:19
"Right!!!!!™"
Yes you should!!
Sat 20/04/02 at 17:25
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I doubt it will be out on platinum soon, maybe by the end of the year, but that is far too long to wait. Buy it now its well worth the money. One of the best games for the PS2.
Sat 20/04/02 at 18:42
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I was waiting for it to come out on platinum, but I gave up and just bought it, I asked SR and they said there are only abt 3 games to come out on platinum in July/August (Omunisha Warlords, Resi Evil:code veronica and 1 other) but not GTA 3 you'll probably be waiting till Xmas or the new yr.
Sat 20/04/02 at 18:53
You should try and get it pre-owned because people have probably played it way too much and taken it back so get it at platinum price!
Sun 21/04/02 at 12:08
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
Definitely get it!!
Sun 21/04/02 at 14:14
Regular
"simpsons rule"
it is up to you what you chosse to do but you should defently get it, i think it is the best game out on ps2. :D
Sun 21/04/02 at 16:38
You should get this!!!!
its so bloody addictive!!!
after you've completed it(which takes a long time) play it again and again!!
also, who cares about doing the missions....just hijack a tank a have a rampage!!!
or just play some of the many sub-games which includes driving a remote controlled car around the town and when you want to just blow it up(along with 4 trucks and 11 people)!!!!!
Dont wait until it comes out platinum!!
its too long to wait!!
you really have to get this now!!!!
but be careful you get so addicted that when you're walking to school and a hot car drives by you just might run after it, drag the driver out, whack him with your baseball bat and drive away in his car(squishing a few pedestrians at the same time)!!!!!!
Look man, take my advice
BUY THIS ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE GAME NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.