GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your Luckiest day..??"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/01/08 at 10:17
Regular
Just curious to find out about other peoples luck.It's just that my Birthday..(26th May) has been lucky for my throughtout the years,but I never get much luck any other time.I was hoping to win the lottery on my 40th.(2007) but alas...I think because I was expecting something to happen...it never.Anyway the reasons I think 26th May is lucky..

1983..left school..Man Utd win FA Cup.
1987..Unexpected surprise in love life.
1988..Unexpected windfall I got money when really skint.(Been on sick)
1999..Man Utd win the Champions League.
2003..The Best one....My daughter was born,after already being a father of four sons.

I have always been a United fan too...(since 5 or 6)I never realised until a few years ago that I share my birthday with the late great Sir Matt Busby
Mon 07/01/08 at 19:54
Regular
=D
Mon 07/01/08 at 16:05
Regular
"you've got a beard"
settingsons wrote:

> 2003..The Best one....My daughter was born,after already being a
> father of four sons.

well there`s the magic 5 mate, you can kick back and live off benefits now if you so desire :D
Mon 07/01/08 at 14:43
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
settingsons wrote:
> I have always been a United fan too

With a burden like that, I think you were deserving of some good luck. :P

I've always considered myself unlucky and looking back, cant think of anything to make me change my mind. The day I met my partner is probably my best. I dont even remember the exact date now. Although I'm fairly sure it was sometime in may.
Mon 07/01/08 at 10:17
Regular
Just curious to find out about other peoples luck.It's just that my Birthday..(26th May) has been lucky for my throughtout the years,but I never get much luck any other time.I was hoping to win the lottery on my 40th.(2007) but alas...I think because I was expecting something to happen...it never.Anyway the reasons I think 26th May is lucky..

1983..left school..Man Utd win FA Cup.
1987..Unexpected surprise in love life.
1988..Unexpected windfall I got money when really skint.(Been on sick)
1999..Man Utd win the Champions League.
2003..The Best one....My daughter was born,after already being a father of four sons.

I have always been a United fan too...(since 5 or 6)I never realised until a few years ago that I share my birthday with the late great Sir Matt Busby

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.