GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Photo Every Day.. Thread Replies"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/08/06 at 21:21
Regular
Why no replies?
Do you not want any in that thread, or none at all?

Looks interesting though. I might do something similar myself, just for kicks.

[Edit: If this thread is against the no replies thing, feel free to ban me.. I mean mod it.]
Mon 14/08/06 at 11:47
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Coo Coo wrote:
> Or even photos of you putting on weight.

That's a reason to put me off doing it :)
Mon 14/08/06 at 11:44
Regular
"cachoo"
Sounds like a great idea, truly.

I thought about doing it last year only for a year but never got round to it. The results would be amazing.
Thanks to you, I think I may start today.

You could also take photos of your stomach when you're working on your six-pack.. :p Or even photos of you putting on weight.
Mon 14/08/06 at 11:34
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Reminds me of that Simpsons episode where Homers brain does reverse psychology on him.

"Why don't you use reverse psychogy?"

"No"

"OK don't use reverse psychology"

"OK I will"
Mon 14/08/06 at 09:20
Regular
One guy on YouTube has done a picture of himself everyday for 12 years :/ so there were 3 pictures. Just born, 12 and 24. At the end he said to come back in 2018.
Sun 13/08/06 at 23:11
Regular
Speaking of which, that reminds me that I have 2 baby photos of myself inside the booklet of a Roots Manuva album, where they were placed for safe (flat) transport about 18 months ago.

Occasionally I remember they're there, but I never take them out...
Sun 13/08/06 at 22:48
Regular
"Monochromatic"
It's something i've had in mind for ages. Not so much for me but for my (future) children. I think it would be awesome for them to have a photo album of them from the day they're born.
Sun 13/08/06 at 22:30
Regular
Hehe, people always want what they can't have, huh?

Or: 'Treat em mean, keep em keen'.

Damn players. :^(

Very interesting idea though. It'd be kind of nice to have all those memories of who you were brought together like that.
Sun 13/08/06 at 21:43
Regular
lol sorry it was me, lots of people were viewing but not replying so I thought I'd try revese psychology :D
Sun 13/08/06 at 21:21
Regular
Why no replies?
Do you not want any in that thread, or none at all?

Looks interesting though. I might do something similar myself, just for kicks.

[Edit: If this thread is against the no replies thing, feel free to ban me.. I mean mod it.]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.