GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The SR Dancemat"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 20/04/02 at 10:23
Regular
Not only is the free dancemat from the SR free gifts a great way of losing weight, but I've also found the wise words of wisdom on the instructions to be very helpful in life (not to mention extremely funny.)

For all of you who still refuse the inevitable and don't join SR or renew to get your mat, here they are in full as they appear on the sheet, with a little explanation for each. Am I good to you, or what?!

1. Forbidden to use this product if your feet are seriously injured. Stop immediately if there is abnormal phenomenon in your foot, waist and back when using it.

- Which translates to: If you don't have legs, don't use this product. Also, if your feet, waist and back are suddenly abducted by aliens, then avoid the dancemat.

2. Please take off your shoes when using this product, don't wear a smooth sock, do not stack up other things around you, keep far away from walls and windows, find somewhere roomy to play.

- Wear rough socks and play with the dancemat in a field.

3. There is maybe have some white powder on the surface of the product. please wipe off by a piece of soft, clean cloth.

- This dancemat used to belong to drug dealers. Please wipe yourself every time you pass a piece of clean cloth.

4. Make sure to pave the cushion

- Get the cement mixer out and pop the cusion in, pretty soon you will have a lovely paved cushion. Changing Rooms eat your heart out.

5. Don not put it near the furniture and other odds and ends

- Obviously a personal message to anyone called Don. I expect they have a pretty untidy room.

6. Young children must be guided to use it or need parents and teaches to accompany, in case to be tumbled by it.

- You MUST teach your young children to use this dancemat, and stand by in case the mat decides to trip them over while you're not looking.

7. High technology product, do not apart, seperate or fix it anyway. Or the damage can not be guaranteed.

- Guaranteed damage unless you seperate the mat, and you might as well fix it anyway.

8. Do not keep it in the quite high or low temperature environment, especially far away from the fireplace.

- Don't keep it anywhere a little bit hot or cold, you'll have to buy a very accurate thermostat then. Oh, and they know where you live, so don't even think of putting it over there, far away from that fireplace.

9. If this product can't work well, please connect with your supplier directly.

- If the dancemat doesn't do hard graft, you're going to have to hold hands with the supplier, or more. You have been warned.

10. This product is made for indoor games only. Do not use it outdoors or in other occassion.

- Doesn't work with paddling pools.

11. Please shut off the power before removing this product.

- When you take the mat out of the room, turn off the mains.

12. Please put it on a flat floor, but not too smooth.

- You'll need a spirit level and some concrete before you can use this mat.

13. Do not wear sharp shoes when using it, that may cause damage to the product.

- Austin Powers evil henchmen have been warned.

14. When using this product, pay attention to keep your feet safety.

- Watch your feet and don't step on that knife. Gah!

15. Strong jump or shake may cause influence to the video and audio output.

- This is no time for shake rattle and roll, your tv may fall over.

16. Please do not jump strongly, that may bring troubles to the other person.

- Useful advice at any time. Particularly applicable to WWF wrestlers.
Sat 20/04/02 at 13:38
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Yeh!! My sister showed me that when she got it last week.
Great English grammar there. It gave me a right laugh! :) Obviously, the Japanese to English translator used Altavista Babelfish or something. :)
Sat 20/04/02 at 12:25
Regular
"Tat Twam Asi"
Yeah we wet ourselves with laughter when we read that when we were photographing the product for the next magazine he he!!
Sat 20/04/02 at 12:01
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
"5. Don not put it near the furniture and other odds and ends

- Obviously a personal message to anyone called Don. I expect they have a pretty untidy room."

That one actually made me laugh. Very loudly.
Sat 20/04/02 at 10:26
"slightlyshortertagl"
hehehehehehehehe........

nice on pb..
Sat 20/04/02 at 10:23
"possibly impossible"
Not only is the free dancemat from the SR free gifts a great way of losing weight, but I've also found the wise words of wisdom on the instructions to be very helpful in life (not to mention extremely funny.)

For all of you who still refuse the inevitable and don't join SR or renew to get your mat, here they are in full as they appear on the sheet, with a little explanation for each. Am I good to you, or what?!

1. Forbidden to use this product if your feet are seriously injured. Stop immediately if there is abnormal phenomenon in your foot, waist and back when using it.

- Which translates to: If you don't have legs, don't use this product. Also, if your feet, waist and back are suddenly abducted by aliens, then avoid the dancemat.

2. Please take off your shoes when using this product, don't wear a smooth sock, do not stack up other things around you, keep far away from walls and windows, find somewhere roomy to play.

- Wear rough socks and play with the dancemat in a field.

3. There is maybe have some white powder on the surface of the product. please wipe off by a piece of soft, clean cloth.

- This dancemat used to belong to drug dealers. Please wipe yourself every time you pass a piece of clean cloth.

4. Make sure to pave the cushion

- Get the cement mixer out and pop the cusion in, pretty soon you will have a lovely paved cushion. Changing Rooms eat your heart out.

5. Don not put it near the furniture and other odds and ends

- Obviously a personal message to anyone called Don. I expect they have a pretty untidy room.

6. Young children must be guided to use it or need parents and teaches to accompany, in case to be tumbled by it.

- You MUST teach your young children to use this dancemat, and stand by in case the mat decides to trip them over while you're not looking.

7. High technology product, do not apart, seperate or fix it anyway. Or the damage can not be guaranteed.

- Guaranteed damage unless you seperate the mat, and you might as well fix it anyway.

8. Do not keep it in the quite high or low temperature environment, especially far away from the fireplace.

- Don't keep it anywhere a little bit hot or cold, you'll have to buy a very accurate thermostat then. Oh, and they know where you live, so don't even think of putting it over there, far away from that fireplace.

9. If this product can't work well, please connect with your supplier directly.

- If the dancemat doesn't do hard graft, you're going to have to hold hands with the supplier, or more. You have been warned.

10. This product is made for indoor games only. Do not use it outdoors or in other occassion.

- Doesn't work with paddling pools.

11. Please shut off the power before removing this product.

- When you take the mat out of the room, turn off the mains.

12. Please put it on a flat floor, but not too smooth.

- You'll need a spirit level and some concrete before you can use this mat.

13. Do not wear sharp shoes when using it, that may cause damage to the product.

- Austin Powers evil henchmen have been warned.

14. When using this product, pay attention to keep your feet safety.

- Watch your feet and don't step on that knife. Gah!

15. Strong jump or shake may cause influence to the video and audio output.

- This is no time for shake rattle and roll, your tv may fall over.

16. Please do not jump strongly, that may bring troubles to the other person.

- Useful advice at any time. Particularly applicable to WWF wrestlers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.