GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Most anticipated game of 2008"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 06/01/08 at 18:02
"possibly impossible"
For me, it has to be Little Big Planet.

I will be sorely disappointed if it doesn't live up to all that hype. To be able to play about with a world that promises so much fun from the real physics that are supposed to exist would be great and sharing the gameplay online would make it even better.

Gran Turismo 5 will hopefully be another PS3 game to look forward to, but I need something that is arcadey as well as serious in my car games.

Smash Bros goes without saying, the constant updates on the website just make it even more exciting every time something new is introduced. Mario Kart should be good too, though like many I'm worried about the introduction of bikes.

Strangely, I can't think of anything on the 360 that I'm really looking forward to next year, apart from maybe GTA IV and Burnout Paradise, which I may get on PS3 or 360 depending on options.
Mon 07/01/08 at 18:09
"keep a rockin'"
Yeah pb.. i think we should drop this one because you have just posted the same kind of thread as mine.
Thanks.
Joking pb... keep this thread people obviously would rather reply to you =D
Mon 07/01/08 at 15:38
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Grand Theft Auto 4 Enough said
Mon 07/01/08 at 00:10
Regular
"Author of Pain"
Jesus this forum is a bit unforgiving isn't it?
Sun 06/01/08 at 22:22
"possibly impossible"
Alfonse wrote:
> =O So we've finally found out what Pb stands for.
>
> Plagerism. Bast.
>
> I'm really disappointed in you.

Heh. Perhaps, in the circumstances, it should be Partially Blind... :D
Sun 06/01/08 at 22:20
"possibly impossible"
Hang on...there's one called 'Anticipation....' which is probably why I missed it. Nothing about 2008 in the title to assume it's about games this year. Oh well, if you want to reply to that one then this one can drop....
Sun 06/01/08 at 22:18
"possibly impossible"
schummi wrote:
> Don't we already have a topic like this further down? or very
> similar?

Couldn't see one. I've scrolled down the page and still can't, which is why I've started this one.
Sun 06/01/08 at 21:10
Regular
=O So we've finally found out what Pb stands for.

Plagerism. Bast.

I'm really disappointed in you.
Sun 06/01/08 at 19:20
Regular
Don't we already have a topic like this further down? or very similar?
Sun 06/01/08 at 18:02
"possibly impossible"
For me, it has to be Little Big Planet.

I will be sorely disappointed if it doesn't live up to all that hype. To be able to play about with a world that promises so much fun from the real physics that are supposed to exist would be great and sharing the gameplay online would make it even better.

Gran Turismo 5 will hopefully be another PS3 game to look forward to, but I need something that is arcadey as well as serious in my car games.

Smash Bros goes without saying, the constant updates on the website just make it even more exciting every time something new is introduced. Mario Kart should be good too, though like many I'm worried about the introduction of bikes.

Strangely, I can't think of anything on the 360 that I'm really looking forward to next year, apart from maybe GTA IV and Burnout Paradise, which I may get on PS3 or 360 depending on options.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.