GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHO'S HEARD ABOUT THE FOOTBALL HOOLIGANS GAME?????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/10/00 at 22:11
Regular
It's sick. You get be a hooligan, and go around the world to different stadiums attacking other teams fans. You can do 2 player as well, and it's pretty sickening. I mean, it's sooooo stupid and sad to fight and even kill other football fans, it's stupid and childish. And then some d ickhead from a Dutch company (sorry Ali, but I feel strongly about this), goes and makes a game out of it, I can't believe it. You get weaponsl like bottles, glass, trash cans, knives and things like that. It hopefully will be banned, but this Dutch idiot says that it is a good idea, people will like it and it might WARN people about why not to do it. All it's gonna do is make people think it's cool. SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!
What do you guys think of this??
Thanks for reading, Ant.
Tue 17/10/00 at 15:32
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Ant wrote:
> Please reply, I want to know your thoughts.

Sounds to me if this game will be another Grand Theft Auto y'know?

Controversial content - plays like a kipper!

I'd be surprised if it made it out at all, but then again Grand Theft Auto caused a lot of hoopla and enjoyed moderate success.

However, I really hope this title doesn't see the light of day. Burn it!

Bleeders
Tue 17/10/00 at 02:58
Regular
...but it's a serious problem. I generally see people who cry about video game violence as over reacting, but here, well, it's bound to promote hooliganism, when we can least afford it. How many more people have to die before everyone will just sit down and think about WHY the violence needs to happen? Once you do that you see that all the other fans support their teams for the same reasons as you do yours, be it place of birth, your local team, or because it's the fair weather supporter's foreign equivalent to man u , and have all the right to follow their team as you.
Mon 16/10/00 at 22:29
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
it won't be produced as a proper game, it will probably only make it as a freeware game or somehting, it wouldn't be lagal to make it public as there would be more violence on the streets, it's sort of like streets of rage or fighting forced when you think about it, but not as realistic
Mon 16/10/00 at 22:27
Regular
"I like cheese"
Now, that would be an ok game. Apart from getting a bit boring after a bit.
Mon 16/10/00 at 22:15
Regular
I hope that either you're joking or that this company goes quickly out of buisness!

I bet it won't have any real gameplay at all!

How about a better idea where you have to sneak into games because you can't afford a ticket!

It will mean infiltrating a ground and getting to a good seat without getting caught!
Mon 16/10/00 at 22:14
Regular
"I like cheese"
Please reply, I want to know your thoughts.
Mon 16/10/00 at 22:11
Regular
"I like cheese"
It's sick. You get be a hooligan, and go around the world to different stadiums attacking other teams fans. You can do 2 player as well, and it's pretty sickening. I mean, it's sooooo stupid and sad to fight and even kill other football fans, it's stupid and childish. And then some d ickhead from a Dutch company (sorry Ali, but I feel strongly about this), goes and makes a game out of it, I can't believe it. You get weaponsl like bottles, glass, trash cans, knives and things like that. It hopefully will be banned, but this Dutch idiot says that it is a good idea, people will like it and it might WARN people about why not to do it. All it's gonna do is make people think it's cool. SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!
What do you guys think of this??
Thanks for reading, Ant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.