GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dead or alive 2-should i get it?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/04/02 at 20:12
Regular
it has come down to £20 as it is platinum. this has attracted me to it and it looks like a good game. therefore do you think i should get it?
Fri 19/04/02 at 20:12
it has come down to £20 as it is platinum. this has attracted me to it and it looks like a good game. therefore do you think i should get it?
Fri 19/04/02 at 20:17
Regular
If you like arcade games that u don't mind copleting first go and won't last very long either than this is a good game, it has a good multiplayer but their arnt many modes and the game seems to be lacking something overall. Get it if you want to take a risk that u will like it, or play it safe with tekan tag.
Fri 19/04/02 at 20:18
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
If you like Teken and beat em' ups then you'll definitely enjoy DOA2. Really for £20 you can't go wrong. :)
Fri 19/04/02 at 20:20
Regular
I was also thinking of getting this aswell but i don't think i will and I think i'll get Red Faction instead or Onimusha when that comes out in acouple of months thats what im doing when i claim my GAD.
Fri 19/04/02 at 20:20
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
DOA2 is a great fighting game, oh its also selling faster then DOA3.
Fri 19/04/02 at 20:23
Regular
DOA2 is not that good and if u have any other beat um up that u are happy with don't get it.
Fri 19/04/02 at 20:26
Thank you everyone for your help.
Fri 19/04/02 at 20:30
Regular
ok
Fri 19/04/02 at 20:30
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Not worth it!

I have only played the Dreamcast version as I bought it for 20 quid a while back, but it didn't have much depth. It could have been that I also had Soul Calibur and that is the king of all beat'em ups but DOA2 didn't have enough moves or modes to keep me playing.

You can get better games on the PS2 and PC for below 20 quid.
Fri 19/04/02 at 20:34
Regular
I got Super-Bust-a-Move for £5.99 and that is one of my favourite PS2 games now. I also got Fur Fighters for £7.99 and that is class.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.