GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"more evidence that GameCube Rocks"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/04/02 at 16:57
Regular
DooYoo

a site where people rate products and write opinions.

Now the 4 128 bit consoles (DC, Ps2, GC and Xbox) come out as follows-

in 4th place

The PS2 with an average rating of 78%

in 3rd Place the Xbox with an average rating of 84%

In 2nd Place the Dreamcast with an average rating of 90%

And the winner is....

The GC with an average rating of 96%

the website is www.dooyoo.co.uk

So who agrees/dissagrees with these results??

personally i agree.
Sat 20/04/02 at 09:04
Regular
"keep your receipt"
and all this time I thought the majority of gamers sucked PS2's butt. Seems to me that things are changing at last. Viva la revolucion!

-M-
Sat 20/04/02 at 01:14
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
i agree completely with that evidence i cant belive the dreamcast is second still even though it is a gr8 console
Sat 20/04/02 at 01:11
Regular
"everyone says it"
MetalGear2King wrote:

>
> Ye I am sure there is only one good game! LOL you stupid idiot, I am
> sick of idiots like you that are just jelous of people who can afford
> the console and not take stupid pops at it when they know that not
> only is it the best console on paper, it most importantly has the best
> game/s, HALO kicks but off any other game and they all contain the
> best graphics, LOL! This is just a 1/100000 of what is to come onto
> the console so open your eyes and quit with the cheap pops at the best
> console on the market!

Best console on the market... an opinion... worst selling console on market... FACT. One extremely brilliant game... FACT... More than three more excellent games.... not true.

I can afford it, I even got one on my birthday, I was pleased when I got the receipt though and I took it back, was laughing about it with Grix.. heh.. maybe I should have given it a chance :|
Fri 19/04/02 at 23:38
Read my post in the X-BOX forum entitled ' THE X-BOX ', you will see all the facts right there!
Fri 19/04/02 at 23:36
Edgy, I was not saying you could not afford it! Like you said " a few more good games ", the PS2 is well established and yet the X-BOX is close behind on the number of decent games out on it, that is sad for SONY really especially when they see Microsofts Release callendar! LOL it rules!
Fri 19/04/02 at 23:34
Lets not get me started on why the X-BOX rules, it is no petty argument as you will see if you go into the X-BOX forum and read my post ' THE X-BOX ', the PS2 is a very good console just not for my tastes any more, I want something more powerful both on paper and in game! The X-BOX is a very powerful piece of machinery that will give me many hours of joy and thrills from it and I do not think it is fair to dis the best console out with no facts!

The games are class!
It is the fastest
Most powerful
and graphically superb console ever

and I can not see a sane argument against it, the petty size argument is pathetic and it annoys me greatly when the PS2 is hardly small anyway. The X-BOX is the undisputed number 1 console and it deserves all the praise it can get! Microsoft have a big hit on their hands, bring it ON!
Fri 19/04/02 at 23:33
Regular
MetalGear2King wrote:
> WRONG! To get an X-BOX with a game as of next friday it is over
> £250 plus the DVD playback £30 and memory card (not needed
> but PS2 price includes) £25 and that is nearer £300 again
> so yes it is still expensive and more than the PS2 especially with the
> PS2 price drop coming soon!

So why would I be jealous of not being able to afford that?

I'd rather buy a PS2 instead of paying a few tenners more for a DVD playable X-box.

And I know I'd get a few more decent games :)
Fri 19/04/02 at 23:28
WRONG! To get an X-BOX with a game as of next friday it is over £250 plus the DVD playback £30 and memory card (not needed but PS2 price includes) £25 and that is nearer £300 again so yes it is still expensive and more than the PS2 especially with the PS2 price drop coming soon!
Fri 19/04/02 at 23:24
Regular
So anyone can slate the X-box now becasue it costs the same as a PS2?
Fri 19/04/02 at 23:14
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Undisputed?
>
> Remove your head from Bill Gates's rectal passage and look at the ONE
> good game you have.
>
> (Stop looking at the green orb's. They control you).

LOL, you wish, let me show you this:

Halo
Max Payne
Munchs Oddysee
Jet Set Radio Future
WWF: RAW IS WAR
Dead Or Alive 3
Rallisport Challenge
Project Gotham Racing
Amped

Ye I am sure there is only one good game! LOL you stupid idiot, I am sick of idiots like you that are just jelous of people who can afford the console and not take stupid pops at it when they know that not only is it the best console on paper, it most importantly has the best game/s, HALO kicks but off any other game and they all contain the best graphics, LOL! This is just a 1/100000 of what is to come onto the console so open your eyes and quit with the cheap pops at the best console on the market!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.