GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another realistic Driving game for Cube WOW"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/04/02 at 10:29
Regular
Yup I was just goin to dowload a patch off the SCI website and I couldn't help noticing that 'Rally Championship' will be coming to Cube. I have no idea what this game is like or anything like that but if you wanna check it out go to sci.co.uk.

If someone's already reported this then apologies I haven't been around much recently, it's good news for Cube though, now all we ned is Project Gotham Racing and a few more and i'll be happy.
Fri 19/04/02 at 20:09
Regular
"Where's SR?"
No F1 games yet. X-Box sounds better. 1(F1 2002)-0 to the X-Box.
Fri 19/04/02 at 18:47
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Dr. Duck wrote:
> sure, just project gotham racing, amped, halo, jsr future and
> abeworld...
> why am i getting a gamecube again?
> ; )

Cos your not a MUPPET!

You like to control your games with a decent pad!

Cos there the only games the X-Box has going for it. It's been out around 6 weeks now, and it's not getting anymore games!

Cos the X-Box is just p**!

Cos I'll beat you wiv a stick if you invest in that pile of ...... !

Good enough points for ya?

:)
Fri 19/04/02 at 18:15
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Dr. Duck wrote:
> sure, just project gotham racing, amped, halo, jsr future and
> abeworld...
> why am i getting a gamecube again?
> ; )

Because you're one of us. One of us.
Fri 19/04/02 at 16:35
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Meh...
I'll be happy with Burnout on the Cube, and MSR on the Dreamcast!
Those are the only 2 realistic racers i'd choose, and you never know, I may even get a wheel for my GameCube! Well, only if it's a free gift!

I've played the first Gran Turismo and I thought it was ok. But I preffered the exciting and challenging Daytona USA arcade games much more! So I may also get Daytona 2001 aswell on the DC!
Fri 19/04/02 at 15:49
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Tiltawhirl wrote:

> If someone's already reported this then apologies I haven't been
> around much recently, it's good news for Cube though, now all we ned
> is Project Gotham Racing and a few more and i'll be happy.

I meantioned it a few months ago! Was on IGN or Cube-Europe a while back!

But i'll let you off as your just telling all the newbies about it!

:)
Fri 19/04/02 at 13:21
Regular
"Back in black"
Goteh mracing is poo. We don't need that! We want Ridge Racer, Now that is a game!
Fri 19/04/02 at 12:21
Regular
sure, just project gotham racing, amped, halo, jsr future and abeworld...
why am i getting a gamecube again?
; )
Fri 19/04/02 at 10:29
Regular
Yup I was just goin to dowload a patch off the SCI website and I couldn't help noticing that 'Rally Championship' will be coming to Cube. I have no idea what this game is like or anything like that but if you wanna check it out go to sci.co.uk.

If someone's already reported this then apologies I haven't been around much recently, it's good news for Cube though, now all we ned is Project Gotham Racing and a few more and i'll be happy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.