GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Prisoner of war"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Prisoner Of War'.
Sat 05/01/08 at 13:59
Regular
"fulcherann"
Hi there, I have been searching like mad in all cheats sites for some help on the Prisoner of war game.
I am stuck on the 3rd (coldiz castle) I get in touch with Hardy initially, then go and get the uniform, take it to him, but he wont take it off me, just keeps saying 'are you mad, the guards are about' anyone know where I am going wrong and how to sort it out? Imgetting so annoyed with it, I have been all over the game collecting everything in sight but still cant get passed this problem, any help will be gratefully recieved :o)
Sat 05/01/08 at 23:05
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
i know what you mean by addictive, i got it on the ps2 when it first came out, still go back for a go of it now and then. Class game!
Sat 05/01/08 at 14:10
Regular
"fulcherann"
Thanks, have got the cheats, no walkthrough for this game unfortunately, hopefully someone will come up with some, it must be one of the most annoying games that came out, but it is oddly addictive!
Sat 05/01/08 at 14:03
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Don't have the game personally, but if you want cheats Freeola has some: Click here

Or if you don't want to cheat (which is the funner option) have a look at some walkthroughs: Click here

Welcome and good luck. :)
Sat 05/01/08 at 13:59
Regular
"fulcherann"
Hi there, I have been searching like mad in all cheats sites for some help on the Prisoner of war game.
I am stuck on the 3rd (coldiz castle) I get in touch with Hardy initially, then go and get the uniform, take it to him, but he wont take it off me, just keeps saying 'are you mad, the guards are about' anyone know where I am going wrong and how to sort it out? Imgetting so annoyed with it, I have been all over the game collecting everything in sight but still cant get passed this problem, any help will be gratefully recieved :o)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.