GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"the sims for the ps2???"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/04/02 at 00:21
Regular
i read on a sims website that maxsis are trying to find away to bring the sims to the ps2 if they did would u buy it i know i would.
Fri 19/04/02 at 00:21
i read on a sims website that maxsis are trying to find away to bring the sims to the ps2 if they did would u buy it i know i would.
Fri 19/04/02 at 00:56
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
depends on what kind of sim it was, have you got any further information on this?
Fri 19/04/02 at 07:25
"Right!!!!!™"
Iam the only one who iant played the sims!! yes i would buy it.
Fri 19/04/02 at 10:57
Id buy it, it is great on the PC.

Is there any decent simulation games coming to the PS2:

Sim City
Rollercoaster Tycoon...

Any...

I loved Sim City for the PSone and Rollercoaster Tycoon for the PC.

If these games come to the PS2 it would be great...

Any news...

Why?
Fri 19/04/02 at 11:11
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
The trouble is these games just dont work properly on consoles. I feel that you need a mouse and keyboard to play them effectively.

The C&C games were classic examples. The developers upped the resolution to try and make the game more user frienldly but you could only see such a small part of what was going on that it quickly became a chore moving around and also having to scroll though menus with a joypad is not the easiset control method.
Fri 19/04/02 at 11:45
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Trust me the PS2 doesn't want the sims. Its a good game for about the first week you get it, and then it just gets boring, completly and utterly boring. There is no tasks or objectives at all to keep you occupied with. Aside from getting promotions in a job, but thats not enough.

Plus the only way to add someting new or exciting is to buy one of the many add-on packs Maxis seem to bring out every month. These add little apart from a couple of hours of extra gameplay. Its not enough and they have kept the sims in the PC chart since it was released a few years ago.

Stear clear of this game for your own sake, it'll save you allot of time and money.
Fri 19/04/02 at 16:48
"Right!!!!!™"
I have sim city 3000 which is pretty good you can make your city then trash it! well cool :D
Fri 19/04/02 at 17:09
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
What is the best expansion pack for the sims (pc) ?
Fri 19/04/02 at 17:27
Regular
The Sims: Nude Volleyball

Or was that a dream.
Fri 19/04/02 at 17:29
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Asher D wrote:
> The Sims: Nude Volleyball
>
> Or was that a dream.

:) Now that would be cool! No really whats the best one?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.