GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how did "treguard" and "alex+daxter" get banned?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/04/02 at 08:31
Regular
I was looking at the top 100 posters just now and seeing a sive only been here a month and a bit i was wonderin how they got banned! i now that they must have got reported but what for? I know taht the old regulars in here will probbably have been there when they got done! do you know who reported them?
Thu 18/04/02 at 08:31
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
I was looking at the top 100 posters just now and seeing a sive only been here a month and a bit i was wonderin how they got banned! i now that they must have got reported but what for? I know taht the old regulars in here will probbably have been there when they got done! do you know who reported them?
Thu 18/04/02 at 11:16
Regular
Treguard was banned for being offensive and alex+daxter for spamming and being offensive. They were both idiots and I'm glad to see the back of them
Thu 18/04/02 at 11:52
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
RM18 wrote:
> Treguard was banned

What was Treguards job?

He used to send blindfolded kids out into a cheesy dungeon and then mock them...

Thats no job for a grown man!
Thu 18/04/02 at 11:55
Regular
"Bah"
when did this language occur then?
Thu 18/04/02 at 12:49
Regular
"Stud-muffin!!"
Pringle28 wrote:
I know taht the old
> regulars in here will probbably have been there when they got done! do
> you know who reported them?

You say you've only been here a month, yet your stats say 16 days. And you are trying to find out who banned some users. This sounds suspiciously like you were one of the miffed users who got banned, and want to know who foiled you. Watch your back.
If this isn't correct then please ignore this.
Thu 18/04/02 at 21:36
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
nah im not one of them! my names daniel pringle and ive been here for 16 days yeah maybe not quite a month then. How long does it take to become a regular? Ive already made friends with loads of people ! I think its a wicked site! Ive been trying to win a game a day prize in the reviews site!
Thu 18/04/02 at 21:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Armatige Shanks wrote:
> RM18 wrote:
> Treguard was banned
>
> What was Treguards job?
>
> He used to send blindfolded kids out into a cheesy dungeon and then
> mock them...
>
> Thats no job for a grown man!

---

Tut tut to him then.

:-)
Thu 18/04/02 at 22:01
Regular
Q: How did "treguard" and "alex+daxter" get banned?

A: One of the SR guys pressed the big red banning button
Thu 18/04/02 at 22:24
Regular
treguard was being an twonk ;) with me because he is grapo's friend
Fri 19/04/02 at 07:49
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Joe, I don't believe it, I was just going to say, exactly, "Snuggly pressed his big red banning button" :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.